Diary of Girl in pink robe

Dear Diary,

As I sit here in my room wishing for warmer weather, I ask myself,,,,,,What to do?
Should I go two stepping in my sexy new boots or should I have a glass of wine at my favorite wine dive?

Hmm I think......I am not sure either of those are up to par with the things I want to do.......I would like to do something more daring.....indoor sky diving....skinny dipping in Barton Springs.....

No none of those things either....What to do on a day where the sun is out but it is still really chilly?

Stay inside and have wild body bumping fun......it seems to be too slow for that!!!

What do you do on days where the hobby is slow and its just not warm enough outside to do anything fun???
Write a ThreAd .
not a ThreAD sweetheart......its a simple what none hobby things do people do when not hobbying....
the mall is always fun! or a spa treatment!
Seriously !

Reviews: 43
rockerrick---you sound like a fun time!!
What kind of wine and what is your favorite wine dive?

Dear Diary,

As I sit here in my room wishing for warmer weather, I ask myself,,,,,,What to do?
Should I go two stepping in my sexy new boots or should I have a glass of wine at my favorite wine dive?

Hmm I think......I am not sure either of those are up to par with the things I want to do.......I would like to do something more daring.....indoor sky diving....skinny dipping in Barton Springs.....

No none of those things either....What to do on a day where the sun is out but it is still really chilly?

Stay inside and have wild body bumping fun......it seems to be too slow for that!!!

What do you do on days where the hobby is slow and its just not warm enough outside to do anything fun??? Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Dear Diary,

Hmm I think......I am not sure either of those are up to par with the things I want to do.......I would like to do something more daring.....indoor sky diving....skinny dipping in Barton Springs..... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

There is always The Hollow out at Lake Travis for the skinny dipping part.
  • kSoze
  • 02-01-2013, 05:57 AM
Daddys Girl, its better to put certain people on your ignore list. I can tell by your writing style, you're at a different level of intelligence that is not appreciated by those less adequate. It won't take long before you figure out which are members of the dense club, it's the same group that rode together in that small bus to school the ones with the blank stare in their face.

To answer your question... a sexy photoshoot is always fun and if you are daring try in a lobby or pool area of a very upscale hotel
Hahaha ! A person that doesn't even hobby giving advice to a provider . You sure love giving out worthless advice . Your post clearly shows you don't follow your own advice , why should anyone else ? Did your adequate intelligence escape you ?
Why don't you boys take your pissing contest to PMs rather than scattering it across a bunch of different threads. Its getting really fucking old, and the only people you are impressing are yourselves.

Daddy's Girl, I have some ideas to fill your free time, will be in touch.
Daddys Girl, its better to put certain people on your ignore list. I can tell by your writing style, you're at a different level of intelligence that is not appreciated by those less adequate. It won't take long before you figure out which are members of the dense club, it's the same group that rode together in that small bus to school the ones with the blank stare in their face.

To answer your question... a sexy photoshoot is always fun and if you are daring try in a lobby or pool area of a very upscale hotel Originally Posted by kSoze
x2 to what Keyser Söze said.

I went for a 8 mile hike, and then stopped in at a boobie bar for a beer and a steak.

Share what ya'll ended up doing please, as it may help the next time we find ourselves in a similar predicament.
What's that Fratelli ? Don't forget to shake it off before you put it back in your pants !
  • ztonk
  • 02-01-2013, 11:06 AM
not a ThreAD sweetheart...... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
This is a threAD, and completely allowed by the rules. No need to deny it!

Guys: Stop the pissing contest. None of us are interested, and my warning/point finger is getting twitchy! Go out and get laid!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
As I sit here naked wishing for a woman in a pink rob to climb upon me I ask myself,,,,,,,what to do.
Should I play naked video games . Should I break open the tequila or hit my favorite club.

Hmmm I think....... I am not sure either of those are up to par with the things I want to do with the lady in the pink robe........I would like to do something more daring......

Long story short, I decided to rub one out while thinking how I'd like to get inside the lady in the pink robe.