Black Tie whatever's ....

Scheduled an apt with what I thought would have been a beautiful little lady. Confirmed the apt with their home base around 10:30 tonight, and presented with an 11:45 incall option. This is a little late for me, but figured what the hell I'll take the plunge. I ventured out approx 11:30ish texting their homemade I was en-route. I didn't hear back but figure all was well since home base had texted me earlier the hotel location. I finally arrived on the scene at 11:48 texted again no response. Waited 10 minutes called no response. Waited another 5 or 10 minutes, then rolled out.

Don't know who these guys are, but I should have once I pulled up and saw the hotel they're staying in. Not very nice.

FYI - I guess be careful

Wish I never would have looked at their ad.
I saw in some of the reviews the same thing. Low budget hotels. A shame because the provider reviews are solid.
Write the review
Just left the spot. Low budget location but not a dump. #quiteadequate. Never had the slightest moment of feeling unsafe. No problems communicating either although initial response was a little slow.

Saw Suzy Savage. She's a strong 9 pushing 10. 9 bcd. Great menu as well.

Met Mercedes O'Lovely and she is Jaw Dropping Hot. I'm setup to see her tomorrow

There was another with them I met whose name I can't recall but she'was pretty hot too.

Reviews to follow