THANKS!!!!

Thanks St Louis boys--yall are awesome!!!

I had a blast and will be back in a few monthes!!!!kisses,Dallas
Thanks St Louis boys--yall are awesome!!!

I had a blast and will be back in a few monthes!!!!kisses,Dallas Originally Posted by DallasRain
I told you that the St. Louis boys were missin' their Dallas.

Cheers,

bcg (I'll have to see if they gave you any review love on ASP or HOBBY...)
Glad you had a great time Dallas. I know there are a couple (as I can't speak for all) that enjoy when you come to town. Not saying I know about this trip but I do know when you announced you were coming to town again they got just like lil school boys. tee hee. You go gurl you ROCK.
thanks BCG{one day...............}!!

Thx Natalie---you are HOT{gotta meet ya next trip}!!!!

I HAD A NAUGHTY TIME!!!!
Yeah sweetie we need to paint the town the next time your are up.
Yeah sweetie we need to paint the town the next time your are up. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
I hereby volunteer my services as Designated Driver for Nat's ride on the "Highway to Hell"
I hereby volunteer my services as Designated Driver for Nat's ride on the "Highway to Hell" Originally Posted by Murf76
From what I've seen of Nat and Dallas (merely online), a designated driver will be as necessary as tits on a bull. Though I can certainly understand why you've volunteered. And hell, they may just let you, for the amusement value.

(Someday, Dallas, my dear. Maybe sooner than you think; I'll be in touch if I can make it happen. )

Cheers,

bcg
Murf76---I missed ya this trip!!! Natalie--its a plan babe!!!!! BCG---its a plan babe!!!
From what I've seen of Nat and Dallas (merely online), a designated driver will be as necessary as tits on a bull. Though I can certainly understand why you've volunteered. And hell, they may just let you, for the amusement value.

(Someday, Dallas, my dear. Maybe sooner than you think; I'll be in touch if I can make it happen. )

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

BCG....Call me when you've had the pleasure of seeing both of them somewhere else besides online...then we can talk
Awesome we have a D&D I am ready to rock. Hurry back Dallas.
ok babe...back in fall////murf babe--you rock!!
Yes he does Dallas. See you then. Have a great Summer.
Thanks to both of you!!!
You are most welcome darlin
I heard you were awesome Natalie!!!I will see you in fall!!!!
{take good care of those sweet MO guys}