Holy Snikezzz- Read This- Then Run

crazy...
Well, that about says it all...whatever it was. Looks someone is going to be editing their showcase when everybody stops looking like cartoon animals.
She could write code for the military.......
Wow, guess I won't be getting tickets for that ride.
Oh wow.

I just wasted 3.5 minutes of my life reading that.

Bizzaro.
Wow!! Im speechless, I wonder what exactly she meant by enjoy every inch of her lol
Wow!! Im speechless, I wonder what exactly she meant by enjoy every inch of her lol Originally Posted by Cbarnett656
Try isolating the sane inches. It shouldn't take you as long.
Ginger I have to say you are some woman!! Your beautiful, intelligent, witty, and funny!!
Ginger I have to say you are some woman!! Your beautiful, intelligent, witty, and funny!! Originally Posted by Cbarnett656
Thanks, luv!
I'd rather spend an hour with the dad from "the shining" than with this one
Wow!! Im speechless, I wonder what exactly she meant by enjoy every inch of her lol Originally Posted by Cbarnett656
Or is it enjoy every inch of which "one" of her?! If you like multiple personalities, this is your girl.
Try isolating the sane inches. It shouldn't take you as long. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You should not make fun of my 1.3" of dangling death. your taint does not know what its missing.
Her message could benefit from a few words she left out and could use some punctuation. I would take every inch of her to mean everything encompassed by her 36C-27-38 X 5'5" measurements. Guess I don't see the purpose of this thread. Usually, if we don't like a provider, we just leave them alone. I have never met her, and have not made plans to do so, but neither will I make fun of her.