Photographer

Hi! Can anyone recommend a good photographer that is good but fairly inenexpensive? Thanks.
Depends on what you want to shoot, when, where, how much post production work, etc... Time is money as they say! I'll post something straight out of my camera in a bit when I can get to the computer...
Hi Girl!

Yes! Contact TxMustang. He's a wonderful photographer, professional, and has taken photos of several of the ladies on this board.

Good Luck to you!
Mia

Hi! Can anyone recommend a good photographer that is good but fairly inenexpensive? Thanks. Originally Posted by Foxygal106
Here are a couple of samples of my work. The model with the black car are shots right out of the camera with ZERO cropping or editing, the shot of the provider/model with the silver car was cropped and minimally enhanced (one click of "enhance" in iPhoto).

Hope you all enjoy my work...I love to make pretty pics like these and to work with beautiful models!
Attached Images File Type: jpg SmallPini.jpg (97.4 KB, 282 views) File Type: jpg 1sm.jpg (81.1 KB, 279 views) File Type: jpg 3sm.jpg (74.5 KB, 279 views)
thanks MIa
Nice shoots FastWheel.
  • kSoze
  • 02-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Foxygal106 (save your money) look for an amateur photographer NOT in the hobby. In most cases you can find several willing to shoot you for FREE to build up their portfolios. If you're lucky you may even find a few willing to pay you for the opportunity to shoot in this style. You don't need a pro, find an amateur, just someone that knows photography basics. Next, find poses on line that you want to mimic.. you will get awesome images and all for FREE!!!

Most importantly, when browsing online look for a models that match your body type. If you are a plus size model and looking at rail thin models for poses, no camera or expert photographer in the world is going to make you look the same. Just be yourself and have fun.
skip the photographer and snap some decent pics of yourself