I'm Looking for an RV.....to tour in....live in..

Hello eccie, Some people have said that I'm crazy..Well I might be a little throwed..Who isn't...OKay...I travel so some and spend tons of money having to board my preciouse dogo, air fare, cab fair. You name it...

Seriously I'm looking for a special deal maybe even a Blessing. I'm in between places right now. Staying at motel to motel. Trying to relocate my homebase to Kansas City. I've given this alot of thought and wanted to buy one 2yrs ago. I'm only sorry I didn't. I don't have much money, But would be willing to work something out.

If anybody out there can point me in the right direction. I would be forever greatful. Thank you, Monique oxox
I love it
"Have P***Y Will Travel!"

Just a word of advice gasoline for those things is expensive and if they breakdown it's really costly to fix!
modern RV's are nicer than some Apartments... and some RV parks offer long term stays... there is one not far from me where the rent is like 300 a month plus your electricity and you can get a phone line and cable service to your pad.

only down side is fuel costs of moving it around..
They get about eight miles to the gallon

What size are you looking for?

Would you work out of it?
from where? Parks? Truck stops?

You might want to give a bit more thought, maybe rent one for a bit but not having much money you may want to buy a camper and a pickup for just travel or a small tow behind.

You are still looking at thousands for it.
No special deals to be had for trade I am betting.

This is a nice little one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1900L...b84725b7#v4-46
modern RV's are nicer than some Apartments... and some RV parks offer long term stays... there is one not far from me where the rent is like 300 a month plus your electricity and you can get a phone line and cable service to your pad.

only down side is fuel costs of moving it around.. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Plus the cost of the RV itself so 800- 1200 a month depending on what you buy.