Nebrasken gop sexual pervert resigns his office when confronted

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...men/?hpt=hp_t2

Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy resigned on Saturday following a newspaper report that he used his state-issued cell phone to place thousands of late-night calls to women.

Seems typical of the area.
Were the women underage? He or them married? Were they prostitutes?
So a guy gets caught making phone calls (wow!) to some women, he panics and resigns from a position he abused (it was a state owned phone). So munchie calls him a pervert though we have no idea what the calls were about. Munchie also points out that he is a republican. Well, I thought that was obvious since he was embarassed and resigned. A democrat would have denied, denied, denied and then he would have been proud of being him or herself. Next they would blame the GOP for the witch hunt (supported by the media), go on to claim that everyone does it, and end up surrounded by sympathetic democrats. Yes, he was a republican obviously. Munchie you make too easy.

He is divorced.
So what difference does it make.
So a guy gets caught making phone calls (wow!) to some women, he panics and resigns from a position he abused (it was a state owned phone). So munchie calls him a pervert though we have no idea what the calls were about. Munchie also points out that he is a republican. Well, I thought that was obvious since he was embarassed and resigned. A democrat would have denied, denied, denied and then he would have been proud of being him or herself. Next they would blame the GOP for the witch hunt (supported by the media), go on to claim that everyone does it, and end up surrounded by sympathetic democrats. Yes, he was a republican obviously. Munchie you make too easy.

He is divorced. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Thank you for saying everything you couldn't care less about and have never said for the opposing party.

And even though this is a typical jd post that contains a lie, a mis-representation and something stupid, it will be more than serviceable to beat his.....cranial cavity in with.

The term "pervert" is my opinion. Everything else is true.

You don't get off so easy douche-bag.

He is still married. He has committed moral, ethical, and fiduciary crimes as well as breeching the trust of the voters who elected him and the Governor who first brought him in.
Your kind of guy.

"One woman he frequently called, Dr. Theresa Hatcher of Bellevue, told The Associated Press that she and Sheehy had maintained a long-term relationship after they met during a meeting of emergency responders Texas in 2008. Sheehy leads the state’s emergency management efforts, and Hatcher is an emergency room doctor."

Talk about making it easy.

Now get back here and finish sucking my dick.

Not because you're gay. Just because you like to.
So, Münchausenman, I take this to mean that you think Bob Menendez should do the right thing and resign, as well. Is that correct?

BTW, that Republican swine should have resigned. I'm glad he did, rather than go through the denial ritual like Weiner and Menendez.
From your own link: Local media reported that Sheehy’s wife filed for divorce last year after a 29-year marriage she called “irretrievably broken.”

So the divorce is not finalized. Is that all you have, semantics?????????

Bill Clinton should have resigned, Barney Frank should have resigned, Jerry Studds should have resigned, Wilbur Mills should have resigned, Gary Condit should have resigned, etc.
If in your opinion he's a pervert for talking to some women, than what are we (you included) for bedding hookers?
If in your opinion he's a pervert for talking to some women, than what are we (you included) for bedding hookers? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
May be he just texts them....so he IS not a pervert
(Munchkin, I'm talking about!]

It all depends on what IS means.
  • Old-T
  • 02-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Bad guys come in all sizes, flavors, and parties.
Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy resigned on Saturday following a newspaper report that he used his state-issued cell phone to place thousands of late-night calls to women. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Do you think this is some kind of quid pro quo for Menendez?

Menendez is accused of fucking hookers on trips to the DR - and more than likely fucked an underage one - and paying for at least part of the trips with taxpayer money.

The Nebraska nitwit made 2000 phone calls to FOUR women (about 500 each), but he used his government paid cell-phone. I'm not even sure what the problem is. I have an unlimited minutes plan for about $100/month on AT&T. He is the Lt. Gov., so I'm pretty sure his cell phone plan has unlimited minutes, too. So that cost the state nothing. Even is he doesn't have unlimited minutes, he was calling them in the 'wee hours" of the morning when the call rate is pennies per minute. His 2000 calls probably added up to a few hundred dollars - spread out over what time period? A year? More?

I don't doubt he should be fired for being stupid and embarrassing the governor. But it doesn't appear he has broken any law. The worst is that he may have to pay for the late night calls.

THIS you hold up as equal to Menendez?
Bad guys come in all sizes, flavors, and parties. Originally Posted by Old-T
You set yourself up on this one. I'll let someone else take it. There's no challenge.
Bad guys come in all sizes, flavors, and parties. Originally Posted by Old-T
You set yourself up on this one. I'll let someone else take it. There's no challenge. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I'll go first.

So, what size bad guys are coming in you? And what flavor do you like best?
I'll go first.

So, what size bad guys are coming in you? And what flavor do you like best? Originally Posted by ExNYer
That was pretty much where I was going to go with it. Also, what sort of parties have you been going to?
. . . Sounds like just another tempest in a teapot.