Scarlett Rossi's Man-Ad Challenge

For those who don't know what this is all about, here is a link to that page

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=656532&page=2

Hey Ladies! Don't settle for that "hello, pop, and go" kind of guy. Get with me, and you are in for a time with a man who believes in the art of taking it slow, and pleasuring a women. I have been gifted with nimble fingers and a long tongue. Willing to find out more? Then stop scrolling and shoot me a P.M.
~Cinnamonshark~
Seriously?

OK, I had enough and I play as I already posted this in the other sissy thread, and seem to already have lost my recently found pride:

Break Fun5Cum's record in an hour session or it's free
Ohhhhh....come on Fun2Come! Step it up and do your ad as a new thread here in Co-Ed. You know you want to!
Nope, this is the best I will do on a mock ad.

When I have a real need, I post a real ad in the appropriate forum, you may find one if you look.

I know I know, party booper, well, live with it, I know I will :-)
I know I know, party booper, well, live with it, I know I will :-) Originally Posted by fun2come

What's a party booper?

I think you should join the RockerRick, Knottyman, Martianman, and StillLooking circle on the most humorous/wittiest posts and replies.
My best ad !

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=584710&highli ght=just
I think you should join the RockerRick, Knottyman, Martianman, and StillLooking circle on the most humorous/wittiest posts and replies. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
.. and here I thought I stood alone with my pants all down...

Damn I got company, sorry guys, no offense, it isn't always this big ..

... and it wasn't me who put me in a league with you. So don't blame me.

THX cinnamonshark, I guess.
My best ad !

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=584710&highli ght=just Originally Posted by rockerrick
That was before my time, that is some serious FUN-shit.
What's a party booper? Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Fun-Dictionary:
1) a girl that goes around giving oral sex at parties
2) The mystery of the boop shall never be revealed. But when saying "Boop" at a party you must poke a random person on the nose
3) a typo by f2c, which is usually left in a post on purpose and it is appreciated as not being pointed out to the public
ok i'm lost..wtf is going on here? where am I? what's my name again?
ffs ...

Brittany, click the link in the top of this thread & you'll see what it's about. Or, I'll just tell you -- Scarlett Rossi is offering a challenge to see who can write the best "man-ad."

As far as where you are, I would somewhere between the stars. Your name? Ummmm....is it....Brittany?
ok i'm lost..wtf is going on here? where am I? what's my name again?
ffs ... Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
I am sorry Sweetie, it's quite simple, and completely understandable as you are NOT in Weirdo Austin town. If you'd be here, you'd understand...

"wtf is going on here?" I am not sure what is going on with you Sweetie, but this is a thread where guys write mock Ads so they can pay to get laid. The biggest sissy gets a $100 session with the provider mentioned in the title.

"where am I?" No clue, Sweetie, but you are NOT with me, and I find that disappointing.

"what's my name again?" Sweetie
I think we need one more entry then we can vote. This is an hr date btw! Same level of service etc. so if you are entering make sure I am the girl for you
"Hey ..... How you doin' ? "

I think we need one more entry then we can vote. This is an hr date btw! Same level of service etc. so if you are entering make sure I am the girl for you Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
So you'll collect the different ads from the two threads and put them up for a vote?

As for compatibility: No worries, male, female, there usually is always at least one tight fit :-)