My boobies so make me empathize with this adorable pug!

I've watched this so many times and it always makes me laugh and even tear up a bit because it's just so funny but so heartwarming too. I can so identify because I honestly cannot feckin RUN. I used to be able to once upon a time but now my boobies, like little Loca just go bouncing, flouncing all around so I just can't feckin run!!! Anyway I thought I would share it because it's that cute!

http://youtu.be/x2RJN9a_jdM

Your Sinful Pleasure,
Christabella Cynn
Yes, Christa, that did bring a big smile to me.

I used to be able to once upon a time but now my boobies, like little Loca just go bouncing, flouncing all around so I just can't feckin run!!! Originally Posted by ChristabellaCynn
That was cute. Btw, I think it would be fun to to watch you run (in a tight wet t-shirt), lol. Better yet, bouncing in CG!
I can so identify because I honestly cannot feckin RUN. I used to be able to once upon a time but now my boobies, like little Loca just go bouncing, flouncing all around so I just can't feckin run!!! Originally Posted by ChristabellaCynn
This post is worthless without a video of this.... Just sayin'
After seeing your boobies (and OMG what a wonderful pair they are!)... I'd say whatever you decided to do with them would be awesome to watch!!! Standing around, jumping jacks, walking, running... anything! Just do it! lol