Ooooh! Price Freezes! This should work out JUST fine...

Argentina continues to fight reality:

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2095895...flation-spiral

Here is a key quote:

"Polls show Argentines worry most about inflation, which private economists estimate could reach 30 percent this year. The government says it's trying to hold the next union wage hikes to 20 percent, a figure that suggests how little anyone believes the official index that pegs annual inflation at just 10 percent

How is that for credible government?

Maybe Madame President can start another Falklands War to distract from fiscal incompetence.
How are you going to blame Obama for this?
How are you going to blame Obama for this? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm not. That's what I didn't mention him.

Try to keep up, spaceless cadet.
that is what you idiots do post a link to some blog then blame Obama then call anyone who disagrees with the article stupid,It is the MOS of the right.
Nobody is blaming Obama for Argentina, you little dimwit Eva. You've just been too Obamatized to see anything else. Which is why you need to take some time off, and post on a training board. You're not intellectually up to the standards we set here.

Which is really, really sad.
You're not intellectually up to the standards we set here.

Which is really, really sad. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
when is the high standards test?
You missed it. You would have failed, too.
You missed it. You would have failed, too. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It was graded on a curve. Because of Assup, being able to spell your own name gave you a passing grade.
when is the high standards test? Originally Posted by JCM800
It was known as the "Wisconsin is Trending Romney" test. Whirly and Joe the Bloehard both made a "O".

Rumor has it that it wasn't the first "O" for poor ol' Joe. Apparently they confined him to remedial education classes for 30 days.

Oh well, it was nice and peaceful while it lasted.
that is what you idiots do post a link to some blog then blame Obama then call anyone who disagrees with the article stupid,It is the MOS of the right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, in other words, you were wrong. You didn't respond to what I posted. You responded to what you thought others would have posted.

I can see why putting spaces after punctuation might be beyond you.
Nobody is blaming Obama for Argentina, you little dimwit Eva. You've just been too Obamatized to see anything else. Which is why you need to take some time off, and post on a training board. You're not intellectually up to the standards we set here.

Dammit COG, my ignorant ass would get kicked out of here too!

You know I don't have any standards
Wait one year Eva and we can blame Obama for ignoring the warning signs like he has ignored Greece.
Knock yourself out ! You've got four, er, twelve more years to "tell us so!"
Argentina continues to fight reality:

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2095895...flation-spiral

Here is a key quote:

"Polls show Argentines worry most about inflation, which private economists estimate could reach 30 percent this year. The government says it's trying to hold the next union wage hikes to 20 percent, a figure that suggests how little anyone believes the official index that pegs annual inflation at just 10 percent

Maybe Madame President can start another Falklands War to distract from fiscal incompetence. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Before the bankers looted Argentina... one of the richest per capita. Argentina & America...same banker/political model. Plus Argentina ain't got shit on America when it comes to war! You may want to do a little research about the island war, just sayin'...
Polls show Americans worry most about inflation also. Do you believe the Federal Reserve 2% inflation rate... Remember Michigan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6_i8zuffs

God you are slipping.I was sure you would be the first to jump on the blame Obama wagon,you stupid old fart.the dumbest poster on the board is the c o goat. As low as your standards are anyone can qualify as a right wing nut.