Inaccurate Review/General Announcement

I have not been seeing any clients for nearly a month now. The review posted yesterday by RedFish was inaccurately dated - I saw him several weeks ago and hopefully he'll realize that and back me up on this.

I'm posting this because I've made a promise to someone very special to me, and the post date on that review has just caused a lot of un-needed confusion, drama, and tension in our otherwise very happy relationship (I know RedFish meant no harm, but still).

Long story short, I'm stepping away from all of this for now and would appreciate not seeing or hearing about "Daniella D'Viante" being mentioned on this website for a very long time.

Thanks
Sounds like he upped the date to keep it within his 30 days for PA
Unless I have lost a month somewhere, he actually said that the date took place in the future:
Date: 2/24/13
(Note to self, I need to get that fixed.)
I think every review I wrote this year, I started out putting 2012. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.
Hope all the best Daniella. You will be missed.
Do future reviews count for PA? They cannot be more fictional than the other reviews.
Looks like the fake ID ame in time
He must have found a flux capacitor on EBay!
I've asked the moderator to correct the date and/or remove the review. I'm sorry for any grief or hardship this has caused Daniella. She's a sweet lovely lady and I wish her the best with her future endeavors.
How did significant other know about said review? Mistrust or....
why do we men DO that?
we dig for dirt then get mad when we find dirt
Cuz men are needs (for those that know me, know I'm a kidder lol)
Redfish glad you had a good time,because if you wrote a bad review,you would have had to change your handle to Blackenfish