Last Activity Date

I'm getting ready for a road trip to one of my old hang outs...and was perusing my ECCIE contacts and P411 favorites to rekindle some old memories.

One subtlety of both services is the "Last Activity" date on ECCIE and "Last Logon" date on P411.

...not to be confused with Review Dates...because I know some well established ATF's with old review dates, because they maintain a loyal following from their requlars who don't feel the need to review...again and again. But they do keep their activity/logon fresh.

One obvious conclusion from old activity/logon dates is that if you send the provider a PM...you're probably pissing in the wind.

Let me throw this out there.

Guys: Do you look at these dates?...and how does it effect your "buying decision"?

Gals: What's your "best practice" for logging into either site? And...at what point should we consider that you're either out of action or not interested?

...donning shit-storm protective gear...and clicking Submit
Yes DFW, I look at those dates. If they are too old I just move on unless I know the lady.
To me it says I'm out of business or I dont give a shit about it. Either way, my benjamins go elsewhere.
It's probably poor etiquette to comment on your own post...but how 'bout this scenario:

All dates are random examples.

Provider Posts On January 25: "I'll be in CC from Jan 1-4...pre-book now."

Next Logon: January 8th

My Inbox: January 10th: "Oh sorry, I missed your appointment request, sweetie. See you next time."

Ok...so she could have ignored my email/request...but the logon dates show she couldn't have received it before or during the advertised trip.

Makes me thinks there's skullduggery afoot.

Or...just really suckie TCB.
I'm taking door #2 Monte. There is only one person I will accept bad TCB from on this site because I am pussywhipped for Super Sasha. LOL