Guilty Pleasures

So I recently returned to Austin; always a pleasure to pick up the car at the airport and drive in town after being gone for a while, and I found myself not turning when I should, my car seeming to have a mind of its own, turn here, turn there, at a total loss of control, but deep down, I knew were I was heading; I shouldn't; tell yourself no, I said; but I was powerless, so I gave in, and I slipped right into a parking spot like it was reserved for me right at the front door....

Fran's Hamburgers on South Congress...

Much later, sitting in my booth, listening to some 50's Elvis on the jukebox, slurping noisely on the last of my chocolate shake, crumpling up the greasy wrappers, not a speck left of a double meat burger and large fries, happy as a clam...

With just a touch of guilt...

What are your Guilty Pleasures? Doesn' have to be food; a very close friend who lives in Manhattan, very respected and well known in his field, a business shark, loves and I mean loves to read trashy romance novels; his guilty pleasure...

In a conversation yesterday with a lovely lady of the board, she asked" aren't all the ladies on the board a guys Guilty Pleasure?

I guess I have two guilty pleasures now, thank you...

What are yours?
Emily Griffin...
welcome back .....you are one helluva yummy Guilty Pleasure RWS!!

my guilty pleasures are"

some good old serious soul food cooking

a chocolate bubble bath

chocolate covered cherries

a trip to the Harley Store to buy a new wifebeater

AND

mind blowing,hanging from the ceiling fan,toe curling orgasmic wild sex!
Hmmm, there are so many!!

A big bowl of Blue Bell Homeade Vanilla Ice Cream with fresh bananas and chocolate syrup!!

A really good cognac!!

Shooting a new firearm!!

Riding my Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle

And..........................

just lying back and and allowing a beautiful woman to take me in her mouth and watch the wonder of her use her mouth and hands to drive me to a mindless release and reveling in the fact the she enjoyed it as much as I did!!!

Spacemtn
AustnModStaff
watching a couple of the stupid scripted reality shows...

-American Gypsy
-Jersylicious

HB
Children's novels --
1. Harry Potter
2. Any of Rick Riordan's children's books -- Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles
3. Hunger Games trilogy
4. Jeff Kinney's books -- Diary of a Wimpy Kid

And....playing certain kinds of flutes
In no particular order: singing (loudly) to my favorite Broadway shows, naps, sweaty yoga, flea market/junk shopping (swoon), flirting even if it ends there, slow dancing to 30's/40's tunes, kissing a man who kisses really well (let the hours roll on by!), anything French - chocolate, wine, decor, music...anyone speaking French to me (they could read a tech manual and I would still have a dopey smile on my face), neptunian landscape @ Magnolia and Home Slice pizza.
Wipeout
Hobbying while working, drinking while working, anything but work while working
Bootlegger Brown Ale on tap !
anyone speaking French to me (they could read a tech manual and I would still have a dopey smile on my face), Originally Posted by Aphrodite
In the early days of a former, now distance, board, speaking French was a euphemism for oral activities. It is one of my guilty pleasures.
In no particular order: singing (loudly) to my favorite Broadway shows, naps, sweaty yoga, flea market/junk shopping (swoon), flirting even if it ends there, slow dancing to 30's/40's tunes, kissing a man who kisses really well (let the hours roll on by!), anything French - chocolate, wine, decor, music...anyone speaking French to me (they could read a tech manual and I would still have a dopey smile on my face), neptunian landscape @ Magnolia and Home Slice pizza. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Bonjour cherie. Vous etes tres jolie ce matin. Voulez-vous couchez avec moi? Non?
Quelle dommage. Possiblement demain?
Everything Honey Boo Boo
a couple hours on line playing Call of Duty Black Ops getting my butt kicked by 10year olds.
Not going to work on the weekend.

Telling my SO about the sexy lady or waitress I happened to have seen walk by, letting her know what she missed.