ALLOW HANDGUN OWNERSHIP BASED ON PARTY REGISTRATION.........

It is clear the Democratic Party is anti-gun....they are the ones pushing for more gun control............they are the party pushing for more restrictions.

The House of Representatives and every Red State Governor should push legislation to protect the rights of gun owners; take away the rights to handgun ownership from anyone who is a registered Democrat !

Simple law: You can't be a registered Democrat and legally own a hand gun, assault-style weapon, high capacity magazines, or purchase ammunition for those weapons!

Good for the Goose, Good for the Gander......think of the children.
It is clear the Democratic Party is anti-gun....they are the ones pushing for more gun control............they are the party pushing for more restrictions.

The House of Representatives and every Red State Governor should push legislation to protect the rights of gun owners; take away the rights to handgun ownership from anyone who is a registered Democrat !

Simple law: You can't be a registered Democrat and legally own a hand gun, assault-style weapon, high capacity magazines, or purchase ammunition for those weapons!

Good for the Goose, Good for the Gander......think of the children. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

I can see you are wanting to take assup's title away from him.
A law such as that would have no trouble at all passing constitutional muster, would it?
Being registered (party affiliation) isn't a right; but a privilege.....AND anybody registered as a Democrat could "unregister" and then be a legal owner.

We would see an almost over night drop in Democratic registration around the country.....it would be a good thing !

And think of all the handguns we would get off the streets, think of the children.

And when it comes to "background checks"........Are you currently a registered Democrat ?
A law such as that would have no trouble at all passing constitutional muster, would it? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
That's the beauty of it. The Democrats don't believe in the Constitution. Like TexTushHog says, "original intent is irrelevant."
It isn't an infringement on the 2nd; individuals can still own, you just can't be a registered Democrat and legally own. You can't be a convicted felon and legally own either.

Saul Alinsky rules in play..............

If you oppose this legislation, you must favor the slaughter of innocent children.
Ft Hood Shooter - Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine - Both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech Shooter - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff - Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater Shooter - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Virginia Tech Shooter - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff - Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater Shooter - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Lee Harvey Oswald - Communist

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Can you provide links to back up the party affiliations of these assertions? I just ask because the Sandy Hook shooter's mother was a known doomsday survivalist which generally isn't a very progressive group of people.
Then they will pass a law republicans would be denied the ability to reproduce. So in a few generations we will be rid of the idiots.
Then they will pass a law republicans would be denied the ability to reproduce. So in a few generations we will be rid of the idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
hahaha.....
The Teapublicocksuckers are not reproducing at the same rate as the rest of America. but they're too stupid to realize that.

Here in Texas, there is no such thing as a registered anything. Hence I can vote in whatever primary I like.
Then they will pass a law republicans would be denied the ability to reproduce. So in a few generations we will be rid of the idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. . . but, . . . but, . . . but . . . you've always denied being a Republican, Ekim the Inbred!?!
  • Old-T
  • 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM

Good for the Goose, Good for the Gander......think of the children. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I didn't think you could get stupider, but I was wrong.