General on Benghazi: 'We Never Received a Request for Support from the State Department'

Now we have a general saying he never heard from the State Department on Benghazi during the attack.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...nt_700403.html

So, Obama was busy preparing for a fundraiser and couldn't be bothered, Hillary couldn't be found, we had assets available, but no one available to grant the clearances needed to put them in place.

Meanwhile, four Americans died, including an Ambassador.

This is gross negligence of the highest order, and certainly meets the standard of high crime or misdemeanor. It's time for them to go.
America, love it or leave it!

(You can always move your sorry, goat smellin' ass to Beautiful Downtown Damascus!)

I'll even pay your airfare, Comrade!
Yes, American officials were supposed to instantaneously evaluate the threat and immediately formulate the correct response to the threat. Unless, of course, it's the months long run-up to the war in Iraq....where the primary rationale for starting the war was the threat of weapons of mass destruction....which, it turned out, didn't exist. Even though we had years to evaluate that threat, not minutes.

Let me anticipate your dumb-ass, self-serving response: you knew they were wrong too and you hate George Bush.

Fuck you.
Yes, American officials were supposed to instantaneously evaluate the threat and immediately formulate the correct response to the threat. Unless, of course, it's the months long run-up to the war in Iraq....where the primary rationale for starting the war was the threat of weapons of mass destruction....which, it turned out, didn't exist. Even though we had years to evaluate that threat, not minutes.

Let me anticipate your dumb-ass, self-serving response: you knew they were wrong too and you hate George Bush.

Fuck you in your goat smelling ass. Originally Posted by timpage
One slight modification!

Fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage
Only a Kool Aid sotted fool like Little Timmy could conceivably refer to a five month period -- from April to September -- as "instantaneous". You're laughable, Little Timmy!!!!
My understanding is that the attack or event was approximately 8 hours in duration.
Was the issue that the attackers were not on Obama's kill list so nothing could be done?
I suppose doing nothing was for the "greater good" of our nation The loss of a few lives paled in the importance of re-election. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made, for the "greater good".

Inept, corrupt, lying, bunch of asses more worried about their campaigns than the lives of Americans.
If you loose the election you have to find something to distract yourself.It Like monkeys jerking off and throwing feces.
The US Navy was only 30 minutes away. Obama dined and Americans died.
The US Navy was only 30 minutes away. Obama dined and Americans died. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Navy aircraft bombs embassy hundreds killed JD called the strike.
Hey idiot, the embassy was ours. They would be bombing around the embassy or strafing the terrorists. Why do you like terrorists so much? Especially after what you asked today? So what is the deal? Are there two of you in some basement somewhere ordered to monitor this board and post pro-Obama messages. In the morning is the adult and in the evening we get YOU.
So its been testified to that...

The President knew the Embassy was under attack..
The Secretary of Defense knew the Embassy was under attack...

and neither ordered a strike or rescue operations

Its also known that....
The IT director of the Embassy posted that he was fearful for his life that night because the Libyans who were supposed to protect them were spying for someone.
There had been attacks and threats on other embassies in Libya.
American Embassy personnel returned and painted targets near the Embassy with lasers in hopes for an airstrike.
Libyans arrested someone who they proclaimed a "terrorist" responsible for the attack shortly after the attack and now he's mysteriously gone.

What I want to know is:
Why haven't the surviving Embassy personnel been made for interview?
What was Ambassador Steven's real mission?

Hillary's response is:
- "What difference does it make?"
- "The great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy."

Fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage
That, ladies and gentlemen, is how UNALIAR McVEIGH gets his ass, er goat-smelling ass handed to him yet again!

Great job Tim!
Yawn...
Hey idiot, the embassy was ours. They would be bombing around the embassy or strafing the terrorists. Why do you like terrorists so much? Especially after what you asked today? So what is the deal? Are there two of you in some basement somewhere ordered to monitor this board and post pro-Obama messages. In the morning is the adult and in the evening we get YOU. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Hey idiot the embassy was ours.In a town ever heard of collateral damage?
It is amazing how far the liberals will go to defend ANYTHING Obama does. Or doesn't do.