2 Of Phelps' Granddaughters Leave Westboro Church

From the "You Can't Make This Shit Up" Department:

Two granddaughters of the founder of a Topeka anti-gay church have left the group and apologized for any hurt they caused others.

Megan Phelps-Roper and her sister, Grace Phelps-Roper, are the granddaughters of Fred Phelps, whose Westboro Baptist Church is known for protesting at funerals for service members and gay people and at other events. They are the daughters of Shirley Phelps-Roper, a prominent spokeswoman for the group.

The Kansas City Star reports the two left the church last November but posted a statement on social media Wednesday explaining their decision. They say they still love their family and have not decided what to do next.

Steve Drain, a spokesman for the church, says the sisters have rejected the Lord and are headed for hell.

Can you believe that? They are headed for hell because they left the church and are apologizing to gays? LOL! I say, God Bless you girls! Your courage is inspiring, but your family are loons.

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/2...190204151.html
Next thing you'll be reporting is that they're eating snatch in the Salina bus station!
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 04:49 AM
Next thing you'll be reporting is that they're eating snatch in the Salina bus station! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be kind to COG, his grandaughters just left his movement.

From the "You Can't Make This Shit Up" Department:

Two granddaughters of the founder of a Topeka anti-gay church have left the group and apologized for any hurt they caused others. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually it is just one granddaughter that left. The other one that left is none other than Ekim the Inbred in drag.
That "church" is not a church of God but a church of people that that are owned by evil.
What a sad existence it must be.
Actually it is just one granddaughter that left. The other one that left is none other than Ekim the Inbred in drag. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

OH look! The cartoon idiot is back,He can't keep up mentally so resorts to grade school crap. poor I B
OH look! The cartoon idiot is back,He can't keep up mentally^ so ^ resorts to grade school crap. poor I B Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred: "grade school crap".

Yea ekim the Inbred "grade school crap".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
poor IB idiot of the year.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Let us not focus on COG granddaughters...Let us focus on his heartbreak. What can we do to help old man?

I wonder when his daughter , LovingKayla will leave his movement?

LovingKayla, what say you?
Supposedly, what's even scarier is that the next in line to take over the church once Phelps dies is even nastier and more rabid than Phelps was.

Yeesh.
The teachings of Islam make Westboro Baptist Church seem downright reasonable. Westboro Baptist Church is not really even a church in the traditional sense of the word. The Phelps family make up almost all the members. WBC is really a hate cult, similar in some ways, to the one Obama attended for twenty years; the main difference being the focus of their hatred. The hatred of Obama's "church" was focused on white people and America, not gays.

From Wikipedia:

Homosexual activity is a crime in several Muslim-majority countries. In the Islamic regimes of Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, North Sudan and Yemen, homosexual activity is punished with the death penalty. In Nigeria and Somalia the death penalty is issued in some regions.
The teachings of Islam make Westboro Baptist Church seem downright reasonable. Westboro Baptist Church is not really even a church in the traditional sense of the word. The Phelps family make up almost all the members. WBC is really a hate cult, similar in some ways, to the one Obama attended for twenty years; the main difference being the focus of their hatred. The hatred of Obama's "church" was focused on white people and America, not gays.

From Wikipedia:

Homosexual activity is a crime in several Muslim-majority countries. In the Islamic regimes of Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, North Sudan and Yemen, homosexual activity is punished with the death penalty. In Nigeria and Somalia the death penalty is issued in some regions. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Proving once again you have not seen them in action. I stood with the flag this last Sunday as they demonstrated outside churches in a small Kansas town.
Proving once again you have not seen them in action. I stood with the flag this last Sunday as they demonstrated outside churches in a small Kansas town. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And what did you see, exactly? A bunch of rednecks shouting "God hates fags!"?

Did they behead anyone?
It is nothing more than a tax dodge by some pretty evil people. They are all lawyers for a reason.
And what did you see, exactly? A bunch of rednecks shouting "God hates fags!"?

Did they behead anyone? Originally Posted by ExNYer

fuck you, can you hear me now?