Old ASPD Vet on the prowl again :)

Well...it has been a VERY LONG TIME but I have finally decided to venture back into the hobby after a long absence. Looking around, I am surprised to see some of the familiar names from back in the ASPD days. Good to see people like Ready2Rock, Gneiss and some others still rolling along. Back then I went by Mr_BigJ.

I had to walk away from the hobby after allowing myself to get probably a little too more involved with a provider than I should have. Always got to watch out for that line because you never know when you can cross that line and begin to care for a provider more than you are supposed to do.

I will be trying to play catch up with all of the changes in the hobby and see about diving back in soon. The dilemma that I have now that i have been out of the hobby for about 5 years...I am a NEWBIE and now I have to build back up. Who are some of the newbie friendly providers out there these days. Unfortunately all of the providers that I used to frequent are all gone these days...DAMN, I am getting old LOL
GLAD TO SEE U BACK THOUGH I AM NEW TO THIS SITE I HAVE BEEN A PROVIDER FOR A FEW YEARS WITH AMAZING REVIEWS ON OTHER SITES LIKE TER..
welcome sugar!!
Hello. I was there too, maybe you remember me? I do not remember seeing your handle, but I probably would only recall if you had posted a lot or if we had met....

Welcome to the new place, make yourself comfortable here .*(smile)*

Crystal
LuzMarie
sxyveronica
BellaBee87
Just Alisha
Victoria Lyn ( if you have seen someone else )
Sweet Lisa
Busty Betzi
Darling Lisa
Catricia
Scarlett Rossi
Paven
Toya Titties
bbw juicy booty
privatecollections / Piper Leone
Just Jane
Gold Coast Beauty
Shayla84
sue_nami
Maxie Ryan
All require light or alternative screening !

Hello!
You and I left ASPD at the same time but I am not sure you and I ever met.
Hope you find thy which you seek...welcome back:-)

Aphrodite formally known as L.M.
Wow he just pulls out his black book lol
Black yes ! Little hahahahahaha !
Thank you ladies for the welcome...and rockerrick for a little peak into your black book of newbie providers.

I was not a "daily" poster on ASPD was quite active off and on...and got my fair share of warnings from Dagwood LOL. I mostly posted my reviews and would periodically get in and stir the pot. Back then I was not very comfortable with stepping out of my comfort zone when it came to the ladies and generally repeated with a handful of them. Those ladies included: Tiffani of Austin, AsianAshley, Courtney (Love2Please), Amazing Ava, and one agency kept me pretty well satisfied, Sexy Maids which did a pretty good job of keeping great ladies available like Samantha, Lucy and Jovie...oh, the fond memories of them all that I am currently reliving

As I ramp back up, I hope to be more involved in these discussions and with some of the lovely ladies here (both old and new to the hobby.)