Rodeo

Anybody going to the Rodeo this year?
Is it good? I was going to go down there today.
I heard San Antonio rodeo is better then Austins so I figured I would give it a go.
Being from San Diego I have never been to an actual rodeo.
Looking forward to seeing Toby Kieth tonight.
  • blank
  • 02-09-2013, 08:56 AM
I'll be going for the first time next weekend. Hope you have fun!
I'll be going for the first time next weekend. Hope you have fun! Originally Posted by blank

Never been either... I am sure I will I hope you do as well...
The rodeo is fun the rides are usually basic carnival rides but the letting zoo is fun when you have a date and if you go on the right day the concert is usually awesome
The rodeo is fun the rides are usually basic carnival rides but the letting zoo is fun when you have a date and if you go on the right day the concert is usually awesome Originally Posted by Texaslibra89

Yeah I am looking forward to tonights performance with toby kieth... All the other nights performers didn't really strike an interest for me... And no date for me
Dates aren't necessary but fun if you go with friends it's more fun unless your going alone then in that case I can't let that happen haha
Yeah I went!! Gets better and better every year!! Gator on a stick, yummy!!
SA Rodeo is one of the best in the country. Have fun,
fisherman6944
  • Mokoa
  • 02-10-2013, 06:20 PM
A Sandbox topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
I had fun... It was misting so stuff was wet but it was a nice time...
I go every year and always have a good time. Got tickets for this Friday to see One Republic, should be a blast!
I went Friday, my first Texas rodeo, it was pretty good... Got to see Eli Young Band so that was a plus.