Pope Benedict resigns

• MC
  • 02-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Yeah, we can read news on the Internet, too.

Comment?
  • MC
  • 02-11-2013, 12:16 PM
I simply thought it was worth mentioning, given the rarity and potential ramifications of this decision. This IS the Sandbox, after all. It doesn't always have to be Liberals vs Conservatives threads around here.

Nice condescending tone by the way.
http://news.yahoo.com/pope-resigns-s...112923467.html Originally Posted by MC
thanks.... now back to our regularly scheduled program
  • Seedy
  • 02-11-2013, 12:44 PM
I simply thought it was worth mentioning, given the rarity and potential ramifications of this decision. This IS the Sandbox, after all. It doesn't always have to be Liberals vs Conservatives threads around here.

Nice condescending tone by the way. Originally Posted by MC
Don't worry, EVERY ONE gets their balls busted in here. Lol

Nice condescending tone by the way. Originally Posted by MC
No, it doesn't have to be Libs vs. Cons. Lots of thread are not.

Nonetheless it is customary to put something in the post.

If you only post a title and a link with no comments, we call that a "SEE3772 Special". Read enough of his posts and you'll grasp the meaning.
Does he get to keep the hat?
Maybe he used that age calculator and saw the writing on the wall.
Does he get to keep the hat? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
hahaha.... maybe they retire it ....hang it in the rafters
hahaha.... maybe they retire it ....hang it in the rafters Originally Posted by JCM800

It would fit nicely on bigtex's head.
Petras Romanus - Peter of Rome. According to St. Malachy, the next Pope will be the last.

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/20116
Petras Romanus - Peter of Rome. According to St. Malachy, the next Pope will be the last.

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/20116 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm not going to put much too weight on it. I'm still reeling from the Y2K and Mayan predictions not coming true. Probably shoudn't have moved into a fallout shelter.
Does he get to keep the hat? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Unfucki'n believable.
It would fit nicely on bigtex's head. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are you speaking of the pre-fire bigtex or the new and imporoved, post-fire bigtex?
Quitter.

Its not like he was being asked to move boxes or run a forklift.