Short Notice Availability Thread.....

Hmmm....do we have a thread like this?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=653487
They have one on the San Antonio Requests/Iso's forum....and I was just wondering if we had a similar one.....

If not, it should definitely be made. Was very helpful while I was out there!

Hope everyones Monday went well!

MWUAH! -Alayna
Already been done!! And it did not go well at all!! Most of the girls were able to follow the posting rules, but unfortunately there were a few illiterate ones who couldn't follow posting guidelines.

ONE WORD.....

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hahahaha Space is gonna love this one !
Here you go sweetie, here's why we can't have a thread like that......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=short+notice
Lmao oh i had no idea lmao. I never get on the forums.
Too bad. Wish it would work - it's a good idea for many of us
Even I remember that one ... well mostly the "REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Too bad we have some illiterate ones here in weirdo city who spoil it for the rest of us...
There - their , to - too, advise - advice - hey wait that was me :-((((((
Hooooooooooh boy!!!! Can't wait to see what Space says when he reads this thread.
O.k. o.k. I'll be the one to push the little red triangle to wake up Space lol
Lmao oh i had no idea lmao. I never get on the forums. Originally Posted by Alayna Seduction

HMMMMM.....I Find That RATHER ODD Since I Just

Checked Your POSTING HISTORY, And You HAVE QUITE

A FEW Posts In ISO & CoEd!!!!! (ThreADS If You Ask Me,

BUT NONE THE LESS)

SOOOOO Since You "NEVER Get On The FORUMS"

You MUST Be A MIRACLE WORKER!!!!!

POSTING TELEPATHICALLY I GUESS!!!!!

JUST SAYIN'

Hooooooooooh boy!!!! Can't wait to see what Space says when he reads this thread. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
O.k. o.k. I'll be the one to push the little red triangle to wake up Space lol Originally Posted by runswithscissors
REALLY, is it that easy to have one's profile complete?
One thing I already learned: Don't mess with Lilly !!!
... and if you do, you better have your facts straight ...

In case there is any doubt, my earlier post was referring to the ones who posted ThreAds right off the bat after a warning from the MOD in the linked ThreAD.

Lilly was the one who saw it coming and her "REALLY" is just such a classic from a very elegant lady ...

Now push that triangle ... had to get that in before it gets closed...
Ok here we go...............NOT!!!!!

You can't be upset with her for asking.
So Officially, allow me to answer. We tried it here with some simple guidelines for the providers to follow. They didn;t seem to understand so we reiterated the guidelines and closed the thread for it to sink in. Upon re-opening, it took about 2 posts for someone to once again step outside the very simple guidelines that were posted for all to see and understand. Hell we even closed the ofiginal thread and started a new one with the guidelines stickied st the top of the first page for all to find EASILY. A few still could not follow the guidelines so it became history. In checking many cities on the ECCIE network the results are similiar. It actually works in very few cities.
It will NOT be making a return here!!!!
You can run an Ad in the Provider Ads Forum once every 7 days and you can run an ad in the Weekend Lineup Forum from 6:00 am on Thursdays through 9:00 pm on Sundays. That's it!! Period!!!

Now for everyone else!!!! Space is awake!! But truthfully she didn't break any rules. Now that it has been throughly explained yet again, this one is finished!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff