Pictures

What kinds of picture poses turn you on the most? I mean of course naughty nude ones but If a girl wanted to stay classy what props, outfits and positions do guys like the best?
Something like this !

3 months ago I would have given you a different answer.
Today:
-Anything that does NOT have a toilet in it.
-- As a bonus pics NOT shot using a mirror.
--- Double bonus, NOT shot with a smartphone.

Pose: Split (naked of course)
Since I am a photographer, I actually prefer pics that provide a more artistic bent to them...more partial body shots instead of the normal iphone in the mirror or full on frontal nudes...love to leave a bit to the imagination
Pics like mine
Yes Ma'am...those are nice pics
Pics like mine Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
few use the Ansel Adams approach, but when done right they are picturesque.

Happy to see some again :-)
Personally I am a butt man. So anything that showcases your asset.
Yoga pants=hot
Booty shorts= hot
Thong= hot

Nice lingerie, whether it be a simple matching bra/panty set or stockings w/ garters. For fully clothed I like the sexy business woman/teacher/librarian look.

That's my $.02.
  • Loxly
  • 02-12-2013, 06:39 AM
I'd agree that the worst combination is a camera phone and bathroom mirror. If ladies are taking their own pics I always advise investing in a camera with a remote. These days they're cheap enough (probably equal to a 1 to 1.5 hr appt.) And YES... don't give away the candy store. Fantasy is the playground of the imagination, so leave something for it.

Sometimes a mirror can round out a pic (or a butt).

You can always get comfortable with a toy a well.

Hopefully this may help you.
The biggest wood killer for me is duck lips with a phone camera reflecting the image from a Motel 6 mirror.
  • onei
  • 02-12-2013, 06:58 AM
As you are starting to gather, everyone is different. I like the seductive look that doesn't show everything, but I also like at least one picture that does (I want to know what the package looks like - especially if you have a large labia minora. For me, that really get my motor going). I also appreciate ladies who are larger to NOT conceal it. If you are comfortable with who you are I'm more likely to schedule with you. I don't mind "curvy" women, but I do if I'm not expecting it.
In all seriousness DG , you have an incredibly unique backside , so that is stand out to me ! I agree with most , the bathroom shots are not good . You know what I'd like to see , go out hiking somewhere and get some shots in nature w / good sun light , I'll bet that tan skin looks awesome in a natural setting !
Anything that doesn't have your eyes blacked-out or face pixilated.
The little black dress, voyeuristic, casual (tanktop and sweat pants) not sure why!
All I can say is, anything without the damn camera/smartphone in the shot!