South Texas Roll Call

I have commenting to a couple of guys here that activity in the South Texas forums has been slow of late. That made me wonder who we have in our area that hobbies and read the posts and visit with the ladies. Some of you I know very well and we have conversed before. But lately I have seen new people register and have been asked by several ladies if I have heard of so and so to which I reply that I do not know them.

So, I though that starting this thread might be fun and informative and see who is actually in the hobby in our area. Even if you have been here as long as I have jump in and say hi. If you are new to ECCIE and our area I would especially like to hear from you, both gents and ladies. If you are a lurker and have been lurking for a long time, dont be shy. Just jump in and introduce yourself. This thread is intended to be light hearted and fun so keep it that way.

I was planning a social last October and had about 30 guys respond to me about wanting to attend. But I only had three ladies that had shown interest in attending. Not my idea of a social. No offense guys but I did not want to create a sausage fest.

Again, please jump in and lets see how many people respond.

Elgato69
Hi,, my name is Mr.Smith, and I'm a newbie . Nice to meet all of you.
Gee, I don't know where to start. I am known as the Colonel and I am a newer newbie than Mr Smith111. I love the forums down here and hope to get more involved as time goes by. Anyway, just want to say "HI" and hope to meet some lovely ladies soon.
Hello, I hobbied before I even knew it was a hobby. Then I found this site and lurked until finally decided I should start giving back to all those toftt.

My momma always encouraged me to take up a hobby. I did plastic models as a kid but this is so much more fun.
Still here Gato. Just going about my day-to-day wishing I had more free time & money!
Tish found me!!!!!!!!
I'm wowzer, I'f some of you all are new lol, then I'm really new... I hope we get some more and new providers soon.
Hi my name is capitan and I met Elgato and Smith once.
Hi my name is capitan and I met Elgato and Smith once. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Sorry you had to suffer through that sir.
jdubya here...
  • snook
  • 02-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Snook here--I was hobbying before Linda Lovelace made her dog flick.
Silvester91999 here, me and the Captin have been a witness to a drug transaction in a local Corpus Christi bar.
Hi I'm LetsDoItNow and I have had this "problem" for two years. Recently had to relocate here frm SA. Haven't had the misfortune of meeting you fellow sufferers yet.
  • dcarr
  • 02-13-2013, 05:06 AM
Hello I am Dcarr and Yes I am an addict and participate when possible.
I am new here as well but i'll only be here for a little while though but nice to meet you guys and gals