provider showcase????

I have edited my showcase 3x now 1st all my info was gone that i had entered and the 2 time all my info was not what i entered it was kinda funny how it was changed I was african american which i don't have a problem with then I smoked daily which I DON"T then i was 4 foot tall come on i wish and so do some of the men lol!!
wondering how my info got changed is that NORMAL?
  • MrGiz
  • 01-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Hey Syd ,
We need to get together for a photoshoot... to help fill-out your showcase!

Not like I'm looking for another excuse to see ya , or nothin!

Fine Little Girl , Sydney is!!

Giz
Hey, I have a very nice camera too! I want in on this showcase preparation.
  • TBONE
  • 01-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Sydney, all of those selections being shown are usually an indication that you didn't complete that portion of the showcase. I'm working on getting things situated where it won't appear in the showcase if you don't make a selection.

If you've tried it a few times and have had problems, it might be due to some of the server tuning we have been doing. A couple of weird things have happened in a few of the showcases. They've all been resolved. Try again!
Is it possible to view the showcase one state at a time? Not too many in the Arkansas showase yet, but what a pain going through all of the selection to find what we are looking for. I'm sure this selection is available and I just missed it completely.
Under Provider ShowCase select 'search.' Then under Metro area select 'Arkansas'. That shows the AR ShowCases. Hope that helps.
Hey fun4me,

Thank you so much. I felt sure it was in there somewhere.
LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!!!

Fine Little Girl , Sydney is!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Truer words I have never heard. She is an adorable hottie!