collecting

what sort of collections do you have and I don't mean notches on your belt. I mean like stamps, coins, etc. I collect vintage images of black or Latina pin up girls, very hard to find. Tell me what you collect. I also have lots of rocks, been collecting rocks forever.
I have thousands of CD's ! Thousands of DVD's ! 68 Camaro , 69 Chevelle ! And lots of Okays !
MP3s, 50 days of continuing music .... I know I know I could be streaming endlessly in the Internet.

I also collect Tequilla shots wherever I go, but for some inexplicable reason they don't last very long ...
snowglobes....But my fave one got broke during a wild mfm session{booohoooo}

I also collect mardi gras costumes and beads
Vinyl LPs! The REAL way to listen to music. I have thousands of LPs that I've kept in pristine condition for the past few decades.
Red Crosss stamps. Got about 700 of them ranging from 20-120 years old. Most have that distinctive RED CROSS on em. Ones that are >80 years old have same cross but were called "Red Crescent" back then.

Yep.

19Trees
RR, Z , RS or SS ?
Camaro is reg with z28 hood and RS spoilers power glide . Chevelle is Malibu , but 450 hp 4bolt main 411 pos Richmond 5sp . Both 350 , edlebrock intakes , cams , 750 cfm double pumps . 4 mpg !
SEXY
Camaro is reg with z28 hood and RS spoilers power glide . Chevelle is Malibu , but 450 hp 4bolt main 411 pos Richmond 5sp . Both 350 , edlebrock intakes , cams , 750 cfm double pumps . 4 mpg ! Originally Posted by rockerrick

DAMN DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ARE WE GOIN' FOR A RIDE?!?!?!?!?!

Hockey puck and hat pins. Mostly racing pins. I have about 400 of them.
I collect koozies and crosses for my wall
panties....
I collect donations and Asian art of any kind.
  • FWR
  • 02-26-2013, 12:05 PM
cookbooks