Absolute Newbie seeking friendly provider of "my type"

Good afternoon folks, I'm new to this hobby. As in, COMPLETELY new. I haven't even ever seriously considered getting involved in it until very recently.

I am looking for a provider who is newbie friendly, understanding if i happen to be a little nervous, and willing to show me the ropes so to speak

I'd prefer a lady who is athletic, although height, hair color etc are not hugely important. I like the "spinner type" and one of my biggest turnons is a very flat stomach

I have been looking through the reviews for the last 24 hours, and there are dozens of ladies in my area that i'd be very interested in getting to know.

Can anyone make a recommendation based on all the things i mentioned?

Thanks!
Here is a list of newbie friendly providers .

Kitty D'Luxe
sxyveronica
BellaBee87
Just Alisha
Victoria Lyn ( if you have seen someone else )
Sweet Lisa
Busty Betzi
Darling Lisa
Catricia
Scarlett Rossi
Paven
Toya Titties
bbw juicy booty
privatecollections / Piper Leone
Gold Coast Beauty
Shayla84
sue_nami
Maxie Ryan
Bridgette Ann

All require light or alternative screening !

BellaBee87 and Just Alisha are the closest to spinners on this list . GOOD LUCK !
Thanks for the info sir. I am looking into those ladies. Sadly, several that i know i'd like to meet are not on your list
Give it time , see 3 or 4 ladies and write reviews , then you can start trying some of the ladies you're wanting to see . You'll probably find more doors opening for you then . I have seen 3 of the girls above , have met several others , I am friends with 2 , so feel free to pm if you have any questions .
I found my first. Lisa from BP. Great experience. See my review for more info
That's grand Newb , but that's not a Reference and you're exactly in the same place you were . Only with a temporary smile on your face , and less money in your pocket !
Take your time and meet verified providers...you have to pay some dues before the girls in demand will see you are for real and not a problem, Even then, get used to unanswered requests...they are in high demand and can pick their clients. I am on a similar path but it seems doors are starting to open. G'luck
+1
I have gotten some great advice from many people here on the board and decided to stay a newbie with references for as long as they allow me, lol.

Look into p411 and see if that suits you. That will open doors faster and easier, but you still need 2-3 excellent references. (Disclaimer: I have not yet taken the plunge, but if you have seen 2 p411 providers, use them as a reference when signing up and you can get 6 months free, as I have been told by a new friend :-)

USE RR's list, I usually add my first "Asian Ann", so check her out, she is super in every regard for a newbie who wants to get serious here.

Above all Stay Safe and Have Fun!
It has been said to me several times before that my skilled hands, amazing body & laid back personality make me the perfect provider for the 1st time experience.
I actually sent you a PM but haven't heard back from you. Shoot me a message
LOL, welcome to Eccie, land of the positively quaint.
  • kSoze
  • 02-17-2013, 07:03 AM
I actually sent you a PM but haven't heard back from you. Originally Posted by BePrepared
hold your balls... maybe it's because if she were to respond quicker or in a professional manner, she would then be accused of being managed. She has 11 stellar reviews, just be patient.