P411 for scheduling

I have contacted several new ladies over the last few months using P411 for the initial contact with NO luck. Most of them have been established providers. I've eventually made contact by other means. What do you folks think of 411 for appts? It's great for verification.
Are you sending them a private message through P411, or sending a P411 appointment request? I've never had an appointment request ignored, but I've never tried the private message.
  • ztonk
  • 02-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Appointment Requests through P411 have always been pretty reliable for me as well...

z
I've had good luck with P411 when I travel around the country. Here is Texas, nothing.
P411 request rule it's the most hassle free way ! How many Okays do you have ? Were they traveling providers , sometimes they book up so fast they don't even reply ?
I have used p411 in the past, I always used the PM function, sometimes I would get a reply pretty quick. It all depends on the provider, some will take days or a week before even reading their PM's. So, its kinda hit or miss. P411 is great for sreening and having a few OK's really helps as well.

The down side with p411 is that some of the ladies will list certain activities in their profiles that they dont really offer. There is the outdated pics as well. So, i decided that it wasnt worth the $$ to renew my membership. I have no issues here booking with the ladies.

Rocker
I use the appt request feature. I use it mainly for locals. I've got plenty if oks. I've never been turned down because of lack of references. I sent 3 yesterday. Heard from one today and that was after I Pm d her on here. Just doesn't seem that tcb includes 411 as a starting point.
P411 pm's are good for initial contact but P411 prefers that appointment be set using their "Request for Appointment" function as opposed to setting them via pm or phone/texting.
That way they know that a appointment was set or attempted to be set by the client.

P411 providers are ,I believe, are required to respond to "Request for Appointment" requests. They may not have to see the client but I think they are supposed to respond and inform the client one way or the other. If the provider is ignoring requests they can face disciplinary action from P411.

P411 pm's do not require a response.

I have found that scheduling thru P411 is pretty easy, but sometimes pm's and request are not responded to. I like P411 and intend to keep my account.
Are you sending them a private message through P411, or sending a P411 appointment request? I've never had an appointment request ignored, but I've never tried the private message. Originally Posted by Fratelli
For me, it's the exact opposite. Appt request always go ignored and PMs generally get answered (maybe not in a timely fashion though). I guess it's the way I present the info in a PM.

Everyone is different.
Well for me I like getting P411 private messages, when I get an appointment request it comes in via email only there is no record of it on P411 and I have to write down your info to manually do a search to view your okays a profile. There are no easy links like there are in P411 private messaging.
Just a view from my side!!!
I always tell people to schedule only by phone. So they send me a 'request for appt' that goes directly to my email (which is checked more than p411) and they call stating that they sent it and for my giddy arse to be sure and check my EMAIL!!!!!

I say, do both, just to be safe and cover all your bases!!! And a quick call never hurts!
It's like every other venue....it all depends on the provider you are contacting.
... and how you contact her .... as in contents ...
responding should not be that hard! lol! sometimes smoke signals come through quicker! lol!! jk Sorry about your bad luck on there! Im addicted to my P411! lol