Dick Morris incorrectly predicts election

A possible reason Dick Morris was wrong in his prediction for the election is his model doesn't allow for people to vote more than once!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ing-six-times/

Even though I voted for Obama I don't think he needed people to cheat on his behalf, nor do the liberals need to ignore this issue, or give the usual, "It is an insignificant percentage of the total electorate".
What I find amusing is this: If just one Republican were to stand up and admit to having voted twice for Romney, the Democrats would be SCREAMING for his head!
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2013, 06:10 PM
What I find amusing is this: If just one Republican were to stand up and admit to having voted twice for Romney, the Democrats would be SCREAMING for his head! Originally Posted by Sidewinder
why do you think that? Romney lost by a shit load
why do you think that? Romney lost by a shit load Originally Posted by WTF
Obama got 50.4%. Romney got 48.1%. That's hardly losing by a shitload. Had the Benghazi issue gone differently, Romney probably could have made up the 2.3% difference.

Candy Crowley succeeded in doing to Romney, what Dan Rather tried and failed to do to George W Bush in 2004.
......... Romney lost by a shit load Originally Posted by WTF

No he didn't. That's a Lie.

COG was right.

You're a Lair.
A possible reason Dick Morris was wrong in his prediction for the election is his model doesn't allow for people to vote more than once!

Even though I voted for Obama I don't think he needed people to cheat on his behalf, nor do the liberals need to ignore this issue, or give the usual, "It is an insignificant percentage of the total electorate". Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I guess I missed the part where you voted for the....__________ .
I guess I missed the part where you voted for the....__________ . Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

By the... __________, I'm sure you meant, the... gentleman and scholar, Barack Obama.
By the... __________, I'm sure you meant, the... gentleman and scholar, Barack Obama. Originally Posted by joe bloe
How did you know?....fucker
I guess I missed the part where you voted for the....__________ . Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Actually, I voted for Obama twice... 2008 and 2012. The other crooks voted for him at least twice in the same election!
I agreed with the Obama phone lady when she said Romney sucks, but Obama isn't much better.
Another plausible theory is that he is a fucking idiot.

Even though I voted for Obama I don't think he needed people to cheat on his behalf, nor do the liberals need to ignore this issue, or give the usual, "It is an insignificant percentage of the total electorate". Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Another plausible theory is that he is a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, yeah. That is entirely possible, and probably likely.
Another plausible theory is that he is a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by timpage

I'm not sure if he's an idiot...maybe something close to that...////????

Rightly or wrongly he definitely holds a grudge against the Clintons.....which makes him fun to listen to. I think Bill chased him down one night and farted on his face on the White House lawn or something like that. So I've always kept that in mind when I listen to him.

I've always enjoyed listening to him but I have always taken him with a grain of salt. Just like alot of others. He's a little bit of truth and little bit of BS. But his not an Idiot.
Lama doesn't do it often but occasionally he nails one!
Actually, I voted for Obama twice... 2008 and 2012. The other crooks voted for him at least twice in the same election!
I agreed with the Obama phone lady when she said Romney sucks, but Obama isn't much better. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I don't know if you're actually Jewish, but if you are, you're nuts voting for Obama. He wants Israel to return to the 1967 borders; that would be suicide for Israel. Obama is an anti-semite.

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/david-m...te-for-israel/
I'm not sure if he's an idiot...maybe something close to that...////????

Rightly or wrongly he definitely holds a grudge against the Clintons.....which makes him fun to listen to. I think Bill chased him down one night and farted on his face on the White House lawn or something like that. So I've always kept that in mind when I listen to him.

I've always enjoyed listening to him but I have always taken him with a grain of salt. Just like alot of others. He's a little bit of truth and little bit of BS. But his not an Idiot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ok, he's a semi-plausible idiot.....