Talkative women...

Oh, this is rich:

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/ar...ge-protein.htm

I'm just going to lay it out there for all of you. Draw your own conclusions.
Well, I know one way of getting protein that will shut me up for a while.
Well, I know one way of getting protein that will shut me up for a while. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It's going to be difficult to top that answer.
Wow, this is fascinating. So, all those extra doses of protein I get every day is why I talk so much?? Who knew! Like Fancy said though, there IS one way to remedy that!
Looks like I need to make sure that my organ donor profile has been properly registered so that I can be of benefit while still living!
Looks like I need to make sure that my organ donor profile has been properly registered so that I can be of benefit while still living! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Hmmm, as a protein donor? Can we do that? I would be careful about the fine print if donating organs, especially the fun ones. There may be permanancy issues that one canot, ahem, "withdraw" from.
Well, I know one way of getting protein that will shut me up for a while. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Wow, this is fascinating. So, all those extra doses of protein I get every day is why I talk so much?? Who knew! Like Fancy said though, there IS one way to remedy that! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Wait, I don't get it - are you guys insinuating something?