TENS

http://www.scientificsonline.com/pul...%29+-+SC13FE5A

Anyone use one of these for recreational purposes? Not BDSM.
I'm puzzled how you would use one recreationally.
Array the pads on your thighs and abdomen and turn the machine on. Electrical stimulation of muscles. (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). Kind of like turning yourself into a vibrator / sybian. [or so I'm told]
touchlush has one and uses it for fun on some clients, she can answer questions or demonstrate . look at the review of me and her doing electroplay on a guy back in the fall.
Array the pads on your thighs and abdomen and turn the machine on. Electrical stimulation of muscles. (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). Kind of like turning yourself into a vibrator / sybian. [or so I'm told] Originally Posted by The Artist
Thanks for the info. Sounds interesting. Just don't try the do it yourself redneck version.
  • Carl
  • 02-26-2013, 10:05 PM
They do not have the necessary power output to generate large movements like pelvic thrusts. TENS units are typically set up to scramble pain signals from the nerves. They can tense up a muscle and then when they pulse off the muscle will relax, but the force of the contraction would be nowhere strong enough to turn a person into a bucking sex machine. They are stimulating the nerves feeding into the muscles, not stimulating the muscles directly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcu...ve_stimulation
I enjoy MY toys....the electrical ones especially.

I have a violet wand as well as tens unit. My tens comes with the standard contact pads, in addition mine also has an anal probe as well as a urethra probe. Both can go from a mild tingle to ......YEOW! Depending on how high you can take.

But at the lower settings.....MMM quite the sensual experience. Your cock and balls tingling in ways you've NEVER experienced before.....unless of course you've done it before.
I have used a TENS at the chiropractor and cant get them to turn it up any higher.

So I've started looking for one on my own that also does Electro-Muscle Stimulation, IF, and Russian.

I don't believe russian in electro stimulus is the same as Russian in the hobby.

Any one have experience with EMS, IF, and Russian in regards to electro stimulus for pain relief?
you need to see Mistress Zann. She is local and she has a tens unit and violet wand and is very into electro play. She is on here as touchlush.
well duh!!! she already posted right above me. Oh well I can say she is the best and knows her stuff on this.
If the TENS unit isn't powerful enough, you need one of the ELEVENS units.

It goes to eleven!
Oh how I miss my violet wand!
scarlet maybe me you and mistress zann need to have a violet wand party?