ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I saw a nice lady named Zoe recently and started to wonder how close I was to having the whole alphabet of (fake) names. I checked and I'm still missing a few like 'Q', 'W, 'X', 'Y' and vowels 'I', 'O', 'U'.

Anybody know girls with names that start with these letters?
the Queen comes to mind....
that's hilarious fritz3552
I think we've all had an X or two, but they usually didn't provide anything.
  • Bubba
  • 07-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Interesting thread.......I have been with a Yolanda, Wanda and Iris......unfortunately there are a lot of other letters I am missing too!
Yvette Sommerset.
There have been a few Olivias that have passed this way.

I think we've all had an X or two, but they usually didn't provide anything. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Interesting thread.......I have been with a Yolanda, Wanda and Iris......unfortunately there are a lot of other letters I am missing too! Originally Posted by Bubba
You been eatin' chocolate Bubba? I've never met a white girl named Yolanda.
that's hilarious fritz3552 Originally Posted by Danny117
What's hilarious about it? I've had the pleasure of the Queen's company, and she recently returned to the scene and is now an active member of this board. Hopefully the goalposts will return when the NFL season begins.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=32517
  • Bubba
  • 07-04-2010, 08:00 AM
It was many years ago that I saw Yolanda. If I remember correctly she was from somewhere in Central America.....what ever that makes her. She was a fairly dark skinned.....maybe she was a "chocolate" provider.....not sure. Doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.....she was HOT!!! I remember her features being very soft and her skin was about the smoothest I have ever touched. The main thing I remember about her was her energy. I was a much younger man back then and in pretty good shape but she wore my ass out!!!! I thought I was going to have to have help getting to my car!!
I'm sort of glad I sparked a fond memory for you.

I still haven't heard of a provider name that starts with 'U'. Anybody???
Saw a lady named "Unique" several years ago, and no, she wasn't!!
I don't think any one hobbiest could bag the entire alphabet, but maybe among all the board mongers we could. I'll start off with A - Annie.
B = Becky of KC
C= Candy Dancer...OMG!!!!