Me so Horny

Scotch and Avocados make me super horny and I've consumed plenty of both today. The dog wont even come near me. Where are all the lovelies when you need them?
Struck out twice...TWICE, dammit. How the fuck do you strike out when your willing to pay for it. 1st by an established provider whom I have never seen but we just couldn't get our times in sync (not her fault) and second by (Yes, I broke my own rule) a backpage chicka who wouldn't answer any of my fucking questions and this after I combed through the ads looking for one with all of her teeth. I'm was just lookin' for a little TLC. Is that to much to ask. I hate striking out and its happening far to often now a days. Maybe I should just put someone on retainer. Patience is not a virtue of mine.
  • Jr543
  • 03-06-2013, 10:26 PM
I had a similar experience a couple days ago. I have a sure thing, go to girl, who for some reason could not see me, guess she could not kick out the roomy. There was another girl off BP that I had been texting with for several days, was pretty sure she was OK, then hit her up. She couldn't see me cause she was going to bed. Evidently one of her dates tossed a mickey in her drink and she was just coming down. Glad I didn't actually hook up with her. By this point I am so ready that I start making random calls to ads on BP (nothing). I even head over to the local AMP, closed.

Wasn't my day.
You think 82 year old Sean Connery ever has dry spells when it comes to pussy procurement? I don't think so.

http://youtu.be/AuUrNukZxvc
Just a suggestion, but DSMDanny will still come out and play, I have contacted her once or twice with no ad.
You think 82 year old Sean Connery ever has dry spells when it comes to pussy procurement? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by livn2do
That's right. Sean has Pussy Galore