Did I get scammed?

I suppose the fact that I'm asking probably means yes, but some aspects of this still have me wondering, and I'm debating whether to communicate with her any further or just chalk it up to experience and move this to the Alert area. In my 13-14 years of hobbying, I've never had anything remotely like this happen to me. My worst experience has been a mediocre meeting where the personal chemistry wasn't there.

Up until now I haven't seen any BP ladies, unless I can also find them on ECCIE or P411 (and lots of reputable ladies advertise both places) or TER. However, I was struck by an earlier ad by the following woman:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ted-36/8333696

She went by Brandy in earlier ads and often advertises in tandem with Paige:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...046-36/7963665

I would certainly be interested in knowing if any of you have seen either of these women, or know anything about them.

Anyway, I couldn't find her on ECCIE, P411, or TER, but I emailed her to see what happened. She responded with a nice long email which was extremely literate. Said she was the mom of a 14 year old, times were tough financially which was why she was providing (Yeah, I know. . . . .) We exchanged a few more emails, in which she again used great vocabulary and spun some lovely erotic scenarios, also well-written--so I decided to see her despite the lack of either positive or negative information about her.

Met her at a notel (also something I don't normally do). She was brought by a friend, and I was very favorably impressed when she got out of the car. She was very good looking, dressed very nicely in a short pencil skirt and conservative top, high heels, well-done makeup, killer smile. She went to make the room arrangements, and we went to the room, I laid the donation on a table, and she gathered me up in a passionate DFK which lasted for a while, during which she put my hand up under her skirt on her smooth, bare, self. She then picked up the donation, and said she wanted to give it to her friend, and she'd be right back (Yeah, I know. . . .but little head was definitely thinking at that moment).

5 minutes later and she hadn't returned. I had left my cell phone in my car, so I went out to get it to call her and found a voice mail telling me to get out of there, that she saw vice in the office and left with her friend, and by the end of the voice mail she sounded bitter and said you are probably a cop yourself.

Needless to say, I got out of there. I tried calling her a couple of times, but no answer. I texted her to say I could prove I wasn't LE, and she called me back. She sounded scared out of her mind, but we talked for probably 30 minutes. She was on her computer and I told her how to find me on ECCIE and P411, she did so and seemed to gradually relax. We agreed to rendezvous again at a different location, but then she called to cancel saying a friend had been in an accident and she had to watch her daughter. Said she'd be happy to see many any time the next day, which didn't work for me.

We exchanged a few more emails during the next week and she asked me to call her. I called her and had a lovely 20-30 minute conversation during which she asked my advice about her ads, and how to get better known amongst high quality guys, etc. I was flattered and gave her some advice. She said how much she wanted to see me again and would I call her again the next day. I called her the next day and had another 20-30 minute talk, this one mostly flirtatious. Also exchanged a few more very nice emails and set this morning to get together again. We fixed a time and she told me to call her when I was headed her way.

So, I'm ready to go, I call and get some strange message about my call couldn't be completed because of call volume and try again later. I tried calling 4 or 5 more times, texted her, and sent an email, all to no response, now 6 hours after my first call.

So should I make any further attempts to reach this person, or just chalk it up to experience? And stick with my previous approach of only seeing women I can find on ECCIE, P411, or TER?

I'd be absolutely certain it was a scam but for all the time she has spent talking to me and emailing me--but maybe that is just clever scamming.

What do you think?
Is it just me or Houston BP does not load up today while other cities can be clicked just fine ?

The first line she gave you the first time is just perfect. Best I have ever heard for bolting out and leaving you to be blamed as an accessory to the fact.
I know you need closure with that nice looking milf. Think about it. Even if you hook up and have a great session, would you really want to go through all this for another session? I mean even if the first one ever happens.
Sounds to me she is pretty bitter about men in general and has a nice scam going but won't mind torturing you on the phone and teasing you some more.
Right after she left the room it became a scam. Some just drag it out. Now she could come to her senses... but I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry about the experience. Let us know if there are any developments.
It doesn't cost anything to try to communicate with her every now and then - so why not?

It was probably a scam - it always strikes me as BS that a lady has to immediately give someone else the $....

But unless she is trying to set you up to get more money out of you the next time, as in the "please give me a little more $$ because (put any BS here)" - all the telephone calls/emails would give me a little (Read LITTLE) hope.

Good luck bro, and sorry for the scare!

Of course you could always have one of your buddies call/write/try to set something up and see if she answers him.....then YOU appear at the meeting and see if she will go through with the session!
Maybe she put a little more effort into it than most, but yes it was a scam all along.
Yea either she is legit and got scared or shes a great scammer. If you decide to meet her make sure no money is exchanged, Hell she's already got your money.
A long con sort of, you're her "friend" now and you would be so kind to help her out, eh?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=brandy

same description in her ad, 5'7 135 lbs and blah blah
She left you in the room she got? You could have taught her a lesson right there.
She has never asked for more money, nor has she said anything which might be construed as leading me to offer anything additional. And under NO circumstances would I provide anything more.

I have sent her an email asking her what happened this time, and telling her that I feel like I have been scammed and need some very potent convincing to not post alerts about her on various sites.

What would you do if you were me and I get a seemingly heartfelt apology and another plausible (in isolation) excuse, and promising to make it right?

She and her friend Paige have had lots of ad in recent weeks, has no one here had any experience with one or the other or both of them?

Thanks for the responses I've received so far. People on here are great.
It was a scam scroll up to the link I replied with
Well, if she sets something up, I would go leaving all valuables in the car.

But it is approaching football season and therefore Lucy will be trying to convince Charlie Brown that she will really really let him kick the ball this time and PROMISES not to yank it out of the way.....and one of these times, she is really going to let ol' CB kick the ball....
Herbieho,

That's her, same email she was using when I first contacted her. She has sure been slick about the scam, especially the intervening phone calls and emails, but it looks like I have been well and truly had.

Note to self. . never. . .never. . .never. . .never. . .see a provider about whom I can't find adequate information.

None the worse for wear, and a relatively cheap lesson, but feeling foolish. . . .sigh. . . . .

Spice
If she is dumb enough to meet you again, bring your own friend to the parking lot to block them off, then go ape shit.
Maybe she put a little more effort into it than most, but yes it was a scam all along. Originally Posted by Cousin Dupree
Ditto ... down to the classy way she dressed and communicted with you before the appointment.