Who is your favorite provider in Chicago?

Was hoping to get some of your thoughts on the best Chicago providers and why you like them so much.

Post your top picks and lets see if the discussion begins.
I haven't played enough there. But by reading the reviews on TER most the girls from www.ecechicago.com and Pussy cats are top notch. I usually try to stay indy.
What are your thoughts on Agency vs indy? I have been to both and while indy is sometimes more work to set-up, it seems to be a bit better. A bit more personal...
Down here in Austin the Indy's rule. I'd say by my reading up on Chicago on TER the agency's rule. A lot of bait and switch trash from backpage there. I took the bait from a couple of reviews here and saw an Indy Friday when up there. I commented on the heels of the other guys review, HOT GIRL.
Got to say, my new Fav in Janine who I just saw this week. She is justing visiting, but it sounds like she will be back a few times. Saw some other local talent on TER, like Ahvani, but the $$$$ will leave me saving up for a bit.
I would love the chance to become one of your favorites here in Chicago!

Was hoping to get some of your thoughts on the best Chicago providers and why you like them so much.

Post your top picks and lets see if the discussion begins. Originally Posted by benny9770
Hi Tia. Do you have reviews yet? Can you include them? I'm glad your on. This board needs some more like you.
Hi derek babes, I dont have any reviews yet, but I should have some soon on another site. Not much action here on this board for Chicago, I wonder why.

Hi Tia. Do you have reviews yet? Can you include them? I'm glad your on. This board needs some more like you. Originally Posted by derek303
trying to get some more posts going, as it looks like people are looking in and passing on. Welcome to Chicago
Hi Tia. Do you have reviews yet? Can you include them? I'm glad your on. This board needs some more like you. Originally Posted by derek303
Hi derek babes I do have a review on another site. If you go to my website and click on the review button you will see the review. Ok?

Hey I read the reviews on TER and Eccie. Good for you. I can't wait to meet you when I visit in Sept.
Hey I read the reviews on TER and Eccie. Good for you. I can't wait to meet you when I visit in Sept. Originally Posted by derek303
I'm looking forward to meeting you too babes. Just let me know when in Sept and Im all yours. Woo Hoo
Hey I read the reviews on TER and Eccie. Good for you. I can't wait to meet you when I visit in Sept. Originally Posted by derek303
Derek, with all you time on the lonely Chicago board, I thought you may have moved form Austin!!!

Without you and Tia, this would be pretty boring indeed!
Derek, with all you time on the lonely Chicago board, I thought you may have moved form Austin!!!

Without you and Tia, this would be pretty boring indeed! Originally Posted by benny9770

Well my two favorite eccie buddies are here, derek and benny. Hey benny I am trying and hopefully we get some other people to jump on board. We can treat derek like Chicago is his 2nd home.
Yeah I know. Just trying to help. Click on the Austin board if you want to see how it should really work. Hopefully Chicago catches on.