Government Contracts

OK a question for the left winger's I work in the aircraft industry and the company i work for lost a government contract to a company that has a store front office in Nevada, and the work is being done by a company in Brazil, although the there is no comparison which company builds the better aircraft which was said by the USAF and cost less to build could this be do to the fact that Embrae Air of Brazil donated big money to Odumbo
  • CJ7
  • 03-12-2013, 08:40 PM
so what? if you can prove your company didnt give to a political party, and I bet 10-1 they did, you gt nothing.

quit whining like a liberal and deal with fair trade.

sure they did... heres the list and if you work in that industry YOURE ON IT ..

http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontribs.php
No matter how much they donated and to whom, the contract award still has to follow the rules and regulations in the FAR, otherwise if it doesn't someone will protest the award. Every contractor donates money to someone.
so what? if you can prove your companot a y didnt give to a political party, and I bet 10-1 they did, you gt nothing.

quit whining like a liberal and deal with fair trade. Originally Posted by CJ7
e

Who's whining dipshit I just thought some bright cocksucker like you would have a good answer but I was wrong, You sure you're not a liberal

and the company i work for is not on the list ASSHOLE
  • CJ7
  • 03-12-2013, 09:05 PM
e

Who's whining dipshit I just thought some bright cocksucker like you would have a good answer but I was wrong, You sure you're not a liberal

and the company i work for is not on the list ASSHOLE Originally Posted by gary5912
what, then you must you make floormats for birds?

deal with free trade and stfu ..

whatagy said it all

"No matter how much they donated and to whom, the contract award still has to follow the rules and regulations in the FAR, otherwise if it doesn't someone will protest the award. Every contractor donates money to someone"

exactly !!!
This happens all the time, and there's nothing that can be done about it.
  • CJ7
  • 03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
This happens all the time, and there's nothing that can be done about it. Originally Posted by Sidewinder

shhhhh dont tell the whining little liberal ...
Ceej, the fact that it happens all the time doesn't make it right, or smart.
You gottaq know how to play the game.
I will bet that Embrae promised to build a plant in the US if they got the contract.

It is sort of like BAE in Sealy Texas losing the contract for the military vehicles to some shithole in Wisconsin. I am sure it was a union payback.
  • Old-T
  • 03-13-2013, 06:04 AM
OK a question for the left winger's I work in the aircraft industry and the company i work for lost a government contract to a company that has a store front office in Nevada, and the work is being done by a company in Brazil, although the there is no comparison which company builds the better aircraft which was said by the USAF and cost less to build could this be do to the fact that Embrae Air of Brazil donated big money to Odumbo Originally Posted by gary5912
I'm sorry you lost your job,but the decision was not made based upon who gave $ to whom. And no, your a/c had some advantages, and some disadvantages. Performance is ONE part, so was schedule. And supportability in a broad sence.

Seniors actually made strong arguments for your a/c. But when it came down to it, it was career military folks--mostly conservative republicans--who said their whole package was better than you company's package.

The "they contributed to Obama" is sour grapes. Guess who YOUR company contributed to?
That ought to show what the fucking Brazilians know, LL!

They can spell puppy (which sounds a lot like cacorro in Spanish, meaning homo) but not Barack!

LMAO!

"Hire more veterans"!

Note to Michelle: "How's that garden working out?"
  • CJ7
  • 03-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Ceej, the fact that it happens all the time doesn't make it right, or smart. Originally Posted by Sidewinder

it makes it FAIR.