Hockey

Any other hockey fans on the site?
I will be when playoffs come around. Too many teams make the post-season, and the season is too long to pay close attention until the games really matter. And this is coming from someone from the Great White North who grew up playing the game.
I'm a big hockey fan from way back. I had a cousin who played goalie for the Chicago Blackhawks when I was in grade school in the Chicago suburbs. He rarely got on the ice because he was backing up an excellent goaltender, and he ended up moving on and made a couple All Star teams with other organ-I-zations.
Huge fan here. Kind of pissed that we have a short season this year.
Can't wait for the playoffs, with Anaheim, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Boston and Montreal having great seasons thus far!!!
From my many years on ASPD and now ECCIE, I've observed that sports are NOT a widely discussed subject. Here we are starting one the hottest sporting events in the U.S., March Madness, with 8 of the teams playing in Austin, and the only thread on the subject is from Daddy's Girl. Occasionally someone will mention a UFC telecast. But for the most part, nothing.
Lol I'm pretty much strictly a hockey fan so I don't keep up with other sports.
I love hockey..esp when they fight..grew up a. Boston girl..
Used to play too
Awesome and I'm a fan of the pugilistic side myself :-)
hell yes! originally from the N.E. part of the USA, so i'm a die-hard.

this short season sucks for my team...well, my team sucks right
now...period.

any lovely ladies wanna watch a game sometime?
I am a season ticket holder in Cedar Park with the Texas Stars. So I guess you could say I am a hockey fan. I even took VL to a game last year.
Yep, love that the Stars AHL team is in Cedar Park now.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Yep!!

Go Hawks!!
I Just became a blackhawks fan. But I'm not a loyalist.
I've been a Stars fan for almost 20 years now but also like the flames and leafs.
Huge fan of Red Wings! Been to many games in Joe Louis Arena back during Yzerman ear.