Bill put forward to put Obama, VP, and cabinet into Obamacare

It seems that the president, vice-president, their wives, children and cabinet are not part of the Obamacare program. The Senate tried to change that today with a bill that made everyone equal in the eyes of Obamacare.
Anybody out there? Hello? If you can hear me, please understand this:

OBAMA, CONGRESS AND SCOTUS

DO NOT

GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!!

They want to control you. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2013, 10:03 PM
When did you finslly figure that out you old Codger?

Granted that NO politician cares about any of us unless we are giving them money, but is there a link to your claim JD?
What a chickenshit Anti-American anarchist you are Unaliar!

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY. IT'S DISHONEST.

you should move to Damascus ... Or Salina!

Oh, and don't expect anything factual from BaleySwine. Hes drowning in KoolAod and doesn't consider the truth as a viable tool in debate. Though he does continue tools valuable...
I was hoping to catch more than two small fish. I guess the others are getting smarter.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...ill-89161.html
  • Seedy
  • 03-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Give me a squadron of Apache choppers, fully loaded, i'll get rid of ALL those cocksuckers.
It seems that the president, vice-president, their wives, children and cabinet are not part of the Obamacare program. The Senate tried to change that today with a bill that made everyone equal in the eyes of Obamacare. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thats because it's really nothing but junk.
Give me a squadron of Apache choppers, fully loaded, i'll get rid of ALL those cocksuckers. Originally Posted by seedman55
I like the way you think.
Of course I didn't add yesterday that the democrats voted it down. I guess the democrats hate the president because he is black and the VP because he is an idiot. Otherwise, why wouldn't they want the best healthcare for the president and his family. After all, isn't Obamacare the best for everyone?
Give me a squadron of Apache choppers, fully loaded, i'll get rid of ALL those cocksuckers. Originally Posted by seedman55
be careful when you make those kinda statements, a drone maybe heading your way
Thats because it's really nothing but junk. Originally Posted by acp5762
well if it's JUNK, then BSwine is all over it!
Curious. Why did Congress vote against including the President and Vice President in Obamacare? I thought we were for equality. I guess some are more equal than others.
Great cliche! No wonder you cut and paste everything you post.

Last time I looked, Congress was controlled by your party, Whiny. POTUS and the rest of thEm should all be covered under Obamacare.

And you need to watch Blazing Saddles!
Curious. Why did Congress vote against including the President and Vice President in Obamacare? I thought we were for equality. I guess some are more equal than others. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Goes to show you how transparent Government really is. It's about as transparent as a one way window. Those on the inside can look out, but the ones on the outside can't look in.