THE OBAMA HEALTHCARE LIE CONTINUES TO BE EXPOSED FOR THE HOAX HE PLAYED ON THE MIDDLE CLASS...

From the WSJ..........
Health insurers are privately warning brokers that premiums for many individuals and small businesses could increase sharply next year because of the health-care overhaul law, with the nation's biggest firm projecting that rates could more than double for some consumers buying their own plans.

The projections, made in sessions with brokers and agents, provide some of the most concrete evidence yet of how much insurance companies might increase prices when major provisions of the law kick in next year—a subject of rigorous debate.

Health insurers are privately warning brokers that premiums for many individuals and small businesses could increase sharply next year because of the health-care overhaul law.

The projected increases are at odds with what the Obama Administration says consumers should be expecting overall in terms of cost. The Department of Health and Human Services says that the law will "make health-care coverage more affordable and accessible," pointing to a 2009 analysis by the Congressional Budget Office that says average individual premiums, on an apples-to-apples basis, would be lower.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...054496682.html
If this is not the worst piece of shit for brains legislation that was ever railroaded through I cannot think of another.
If healthcare costs hadn't been escalating for years I would agree with you.
you all asked for it. now enjoy !

think i'll head to south america
think i'll head to south america Originally Posted by otrdriver
Adios Amigo!
If healthcare costs hadn't been escalating for years I would agree with you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Mine hasn't gone up much since 2000. When it did increase it was only about 10%, so whats your point? Besides Obamacare is more than just affordable Healthcare for the poor. In the bitter end you'll see what a farce it really is, right now you can't cause you're just to stupid.