your thoughts ??

• CJ7
  • 03-26-2013, 02:05 PM
If the rules of the lottery says nothing about residency, citizenship, or what ever, then I see nothing wrong what so ever with this guy winning the cash.

He had the winning ticket. That is all that matters.
I've already heard people bitching about it. I could care less where he's from....that fucking money should've been mine.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2013, 02:29 PM
If the rules of the lottery says nothing about residency, citizenship, or what ever, then I see nothing wrong what so ever with this guy winning the cash.

He had the winning ticket. That is all that matters. Originally Posted by Jackie S

+1

my chance at those #'s were just as good as his. More power(ball) to the man.

but I'm pretty sure I'm his father
+1

my chance at those #'s were just as good as his. More power(ball) to the man.

but I'm pretty sure I'm his father Originally Posted by CJ7
Lets test your theory. Go see if his mother remembers you, lol.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2956725.html Originally Posted by CJ7
good for him
You cant win if you do not play.........
You cant win if you do not play......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I agree. I prefer to gamble my hard earned money on safer bets. There is nothing safer than a political wager with The2Pups!
I know some states have rules that you have to be a citizen to collect but the Powerball....I don't think so. Maybe it should be a rule. After all if nothing but Americans are putting half a billion dollars into a pot for someone illegal or someone here legally to carry home $300 million doesn't seem right. Then again, how many illegals are putting their money into the lottery games? If only we had voter ID we could keep track of this. I wonder if they asked him for his ID.