Let's play fair...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=696258

Almost flattering that I've managed to receive so much attention on a review that doesn't even belong to me. It's really a shame that providers aren't allowed to comment in the review section. If you cowards would like to insult me, I'm inviting you to do so here in Coed where I at least have the opportunity to defend myself should I see fit.

Or you can keep patting one another on the ass in the review forum... Whatever.

Wondered what took you so long. You don't usually ignore certain posters this long, LOL. Me thinks you are asking for too much. Surely you know there is no playing fair on icky.
On Maundy Thursday even. I swore I was going to give up Arkansas eccie for lent.
I'd drive 6 yours to do ya!
Living well is the best revenge.,
On second thought, I take it back. Mr Chan has always been fair.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=696258

Almost flattering that I've managed to receive so much attention on a review that doesn't even belong to me. It's really a shame that providers aren't allowed to comment in the review section. If you cowards would like to insult me, I'm inviting you to do so here in Coed where I at least have the opportunity to defend myself should I see fit.

Or you can keep patting one another on the ass in the review forum... Whatever.

Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

I will not defend you. I know how you hate it when men try to defend a lady who can defend herself. I will however state that having been behind you in the past I am willing to get behind you again. The view is nice from there.
Like Britt, I would also like to object. This is my damn review!! What about MEEEE?? lol

Although, I will admit that I, too, thought that RockyDoc was Britt at one time. I thought that Rocky's review of me was a very interesting and unique way to address the rumor, with a bit of humor.

I'd be so bored without this board. Thanks for the entertainment, guys!

(Rezornin's comment from the actual review thread)
You two should really grow up! If I was ginger I would be starting to get pissed that a positive review thread that should focus on her abilities as a provider has turned into some high school locker room bullying and whining that doesn't even concern her! And since its a review thread she can't respond but I bet she would just tell you guys to knock it off! Originally Posted by Reznornin
Thanks for the support, Reznornin. Honestly, though... Look at all of the views my review is getting as a result of the bickering. I feel like I'm making money off of a cheezy tabloid and it feels good. Am I so wrong to feel this way? Lol.
Like Britt, I would also like to object. This is my damn review!! What about MEEEE?? lol

Although, I will admit that I, too, thought that RockyDoc was Britt at one time. I thought that Rocky's review of me was a very interesting and unique way to address the rumor, with a bit of humor. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We did talk about it at the time, and discussed a review like this could be fun. Glad you liked it. Not to be forgotten is the good time I had with you.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-28-2013, 01:34 PM
RD... it would be cool if you please quote and remind me where I ever posted my suspicion of you being Britt.

She's a pretty smart cookie... I think she might have done better.
Living well is the best revenge., Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
this is true.... probably the best thing you (Brittany) can do is just ignore it. In the grand scheme of things, it was just some unprovoked insults. It really doesn't hurt your business or life in any way. It may piss you off, but only if you let it. No need to fight anymore.
I'd drive 6 yours to do ya! Originally Posted by SSDDIN903
And I would drive 6 hours, also. Brittany, that picture in the fishnet body suit on the stairs is so damn sexy.

But Blad says I'm ugly...
  • MrGiz
  • 03-28-2013, 04:10 PM

But Blad says I'm ugly... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Yeah. . . right!

But Blad says I'm ugly... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

Not in the eyes of this beholder.(or any normal functioning adult with a Y chromosome...............or X chromosome for that matter )