For some reason some of my messages I send are not going through and or are not showing up in my sent box. Could I get any help with this?
You have your user settings set to not save a copy of sent messages, as mods we can see the setting of your account but we can not change them, so you will have to go in to your user setting and change.

You will also need to bring your avatar in compliance while you in your settings
From the image guidelines..
-Nudity - Nudity is ok, however there are limitations that we would like for you to follow when posting images in any of our public forums. You may post photos which include various nude poses, front and rear, however we will not allow photos which show direct exposed genitalia. Breasts which are exposed are acceptable, but shots which show genitalia from any angle will be removed. Keep in mind this will be at the discretion of our staff, and this applies specifically when posting in our public forums and the Image Gallery within your Showcase.
is this in compliance?
Yes I liked the other one but I do not get to make the rules.
I see you have made the change to your settings, let us know if you need any other help..