Pizza Delivery Girls

• Logan
  • 04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Pizza Delivery Girls

I had a NCAA Tournament watch party and ordered some pizzas. I usually get some old retiree, or some young skater punk delivering the pizza. However, this time there was a slender, homely type of delivery girl that flirted and teased when she handed over the pizzas….now…

….she wasn’t a drop dead gorgeous type of girl, but “cute” in an I want to do something freaky with a pizza delivery girl type of way.

My questions –

If I had propositioned her to flash or give lap dances – would I have committed a crime?

Hypothetically, if I had been in a robe and answered the door with it open and exposed– would I have committed a crime? Would it be different if she was inside?

If the pizza girl is in your house and you proposition her for a sex act, could you be charged with prostitution if she was in your private residence?

The hard part is lucking into a cute and playful pizza delivery girl, but was curious if it happens again…how far could I go without being charged with indecent exposure or soliciting prostitution. I've seen those videos where a male delivers a pizza and the woman inside is nude or flashes, but doubt pizza delivery guyz are going to complain, so I was curious what would happen if the roles were reversed.
Personally I would just get her number and go from there. If she doesn't give you her number, then she's not interested in anything.
  • Logan
  • 04-09-2013, 07:08 AM
Personally I would just get her number and go from there. If she doesn't give you her number, then she's not interested in anything. Originally Posted by shorty
There is no adrenaline rush or thrill from just asking a pizza girl for her number. It's more of a "hobby high" by getting her to do something unexpected for a tip or for quick money. It's the thrill of the chase....the thrill of the hunt...
Maybe if your friends weren't there, things would have been different?
Funny how the Junior gets aroused sometimes...I can think of some missed opportunities myself. Would have been nice for you to have your way with her and leave her a big sausage pizza tip. Nothing illegal about big tips.

And the back of your mind with those scenarios is the possibility of her reporting sexual harassment.
  • oden
  • 04-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Don't lose your mojo dude. Just ask her to flash em. She can slap you, ask you for money or show you her titties. You are not going to jail for flirting because you would not be offering money upfront. And think of all of those witnesses, maybe that was what she was thinking too.

More than likely, she was looking for a good tip, and I'm thinking she got one
  • Logan
  • 04-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Don't lose your mojo dude. Just ask her to flash em. She can slap you, ask you for money or show you her titties. You are not going to jail for flirting because you would not be offering money upfront. And think of all of those witnesses, maybe that was what she was thinking too.

More than likely, she was looking for a good tip, and I'm thinking she got one Originally Posted by oden
Yup, she got a very good tip. I guess that I was so shocked at cute flirting pizza girl that I just froze up. You are right...I should have played it safe at first by asking her to flash for an extra tip....and took it from there if she did...

....guess I'll try ordering another pizza and seeing if she showz up!
Ya'll are kidding right? The NCAA tournament was exciting and captivating....and you changed programming from basketball to doing the pizza delivery gal? Okay....doesn't sound like such a bad idea. There will always be another NCAA tournament....but another pizza delivery gal that is cute? LOL!
Not a criminal lawyer and haven't looked up the law so take these answers for what they're worth--just my guesses:

My questions –

If I had propositioned her to flash or give lap dances – would I have committed a crime?

I DON'T THINK IT'S A CRIME FOR HER TO FLASH FOR MONEY OR GIVE A LAP DANCE. PERHAPS THERE'S SOME SOB ORDINANCE THAT MIGHT APPLY. IF IT'S NOT A CRIME TO DO IT FOR MONEY, THEN I DOUBT IT'S A CRIME TO SOLICIT IT.

Hypothetically, if I had been in a robe and answered the door with it open and exposed– would I have committed a crime? Would it be different if she was inside?

IF YOU CAN'T FLASH SOMEONE ON THE STREET, I DON'T SEE WHY IT WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT TO INTENTIONALLY FLASH SOMEONE WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR DOOR. LIKEWISE, IN YOUR HOUSE. GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, HOWEVER, YOU MAY HAVE AN ARGUMENT THAT YOUR FLASHING THE DELIVERY GIRL WAS UNINTENTIONAL AND THEREFORE NOT A CRIME.

If the pizza girl is in your house and you proposition her for a sex act, could you be charged with prostitution if she was in your private residence?

I'M NOT AWARE OF ANY AND DO NOT BELIEVE THERE IS ANY EXCEPTION TO SOLICITATION FOR IT OCCURRING IN A PRIVATE RESIDENCE.

LAST POINT, I RECENTLY SAW A CASE WHERE A MAN WAS CONVICTED OF A FELONY FOR SOLICITING A BLOWJOB FROM A MINOR. THIS WAS IN VIRGINIA AND I DON'T KNOW IF TEXAS HAS AN EQUIVALENT FELONY SOLICITATION LAW. BUT I SUSPECT YOUR CRIMINAL EXPOSURE (PUN INTENDED) GOES UP IF YOUR PIZZA DELIVERY GIRL IS UNDERAGE.
just order pizza from the same place. if she delivers it, while out when she's clocking out work and place an order when she's getting ready to clock out, requesting her or asking her to be on the look out for the order.
then when she arrives, take it from there.

i wouldnt want to get in her trouble w/ her boss cos she took a loooooong time [ok, maybe short 3 minutes time :^] delivering the pizza.
Yup, she got a very good tip. I guess that I was so shocked at cute flirting pizza girl that I just froze up. You are right...I should have played it safe at first by asking her to flash for an extra tip....and took it from there if she did...

....guess I'll try ordering another pizza and seeing if she showz up! Originally Posted by Logan
Do you order pizza from this place often?

If I were working and someone asked me to flash a part of myself for a tip, I would tell my boss at work and I wouldn't be surprised if you were either cut off from future home deliveries or something worse.

It's sexual harassment and although I DID smile when I read this, it's unfitting to do such a thing.

Keep your personal peccadillos where you currently keep them, where ever that may be.

Don't bring in an innocent pizza delivery person, who could easily be inexperienced about this type of thing, into your often somewhat perverted needs. (I'm not criticizing, I like perverted, but still!) I'm sure that a part of their training deals with just this type of issue and so she would/could be risking her employment to do something so foolish anyway.

In other words, don't shit where you eat. Or something like that.

Finally, you know better than this. You're playing with the idea in your head. Don't do it. It's not socially appropriate.

Elisabeth
Do you order pizza from this place often?

If I were working and someone asked me to flash a part of myself for a tip, I would tell my boss at work and I wouldn't be surprised if you were either cut off from future home deliveries or something worse.

It's sexual harassment and although I DID smile when I read this, it's unfitting to do such a thing.

Keep your personal peccadillos where you currently keep them, where ever that may be.

Don't bring in an innocent pizza delivery person, who could easily be inexperienced about this type of thing, into your often somewhat perverted needs. (I'm not criticizing, I like perverted, but still!) I'm sure that a part of their training deals with just this type of issue and so she would/could be risking her employment to do something so foolish anyway.

In other words, don't shit where you eat. Or something like that.

Finally, you know better than this. You're playing with the idea in your head. Don't do it. It's not socially appropriate.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Well said EW...I have siblings that deliver pizzas..I would be highly upset if they came to me with this.. ...It is more than obvious that a person delivering pizzas has different work ethic than a hooker so to assume or treat one as such for a personal fantasy or fetish kick off is very insulting....IMO
Well said EW...I have siblings that deliver pizzas..I would be highly upset if they came to me with this.. ...It is more than obvious that a person delivering pizzas has different work ethic than a hooker so to assume or treat one as such for a personal fantasy or fetish kick off is very insulting....IMO Originally Posted by chrissy
I'm always one for throwing cold water on a situation. Although I might suggest that this has less to do with a work ethic, which I have a hugely positive work ethic, then just the idea that being a companion is a sexual job.

Showing our breasts, or teasing a man without mercy, well that's our job. Or/and joys.

I don't think that anyone delivering pizzas wants to be harassed. Once, I was washing my car at the carwash and a guy flashed me while I was washing a car. I was very experienced with life (or so I thought at the time!) and even more "wild" (in my twenties) than I feel like I am now.

However, it scared me very much and I've never forgotten it. Even if it was someone like myself when I was young, which was half wild child, when I was working my job ... I tended to be serious about working and doing well.

If someone crossed that line, I would be very upset. And I wouldn't wish for that to happen to my children or siblings, etc., such as chrissy said about.

Just not appropriate. And I also agree with chrissy that it's just insulting as well.
lol i used to deliver pizzas when i was young an wished an hoped an dreamed every day someone would flash me or even offer something more. that never happened but i made good money
I think the word you're looking for is "solicitation." Assuming she is of legal age, then:

(1) If I had propositioned her to flash or give lap dances – would I have committed a crime?

Depends on what your jurisdiction considers to be sexual conduct.

Maybe indecent exposure but you might have defenses.

Doubt the homestead doctrine protects you here.
There is no adrenaline rush or thrill from just asking a pizza girl for her number. It's more of a "hobby high" by getting her to do something unexpected for a tip or for quick money. It's the thrill of the chase....the thrill of the hunt... Originally Posted by Logan
Just slip her a "Mickey" and wait... Like a vulture might I add.. IJS