Age vs. hobbying

A question for providers. What age was your oldest client? Did the age thing make any difference in your approach to the session? Or your actions during the session?

I am in my 70's and life is great!
the oldest i have even ever serviced was in his 60's i changed nothing,i did the same thing i normaly do,i find that just because your older dosent mean that your dead!!!! i understand that everyone has needs no matter is your 19 or 90.
my oldest was 85..he just wanted to do daty on me/he was an awesome guy!!
I love all my guys the same.....{age is only a number}
I believe my oldest was in his 80s. I didn't really approach the date any differently, but I tend to try to get a feel for what each person is looking for. I've found the older gentlemen tend to want to get to know me more than some (but not nearly all) younger guys do.
A question for providers. What age was your oldest client? Did the age thing make any difference in your approach to the session? Or your actions during the session?

I am in my 70's and life is great! Originally Posted by rednecksatyr
Close to your age he was 66 or 67. He asked me to take it pretty easy on him which I did. He liked just looking at me and lightly touching and basically wanted more intimacy without actual sexual things going on. He cared less about getting off and more so just wanted someone to spend sometime with him. USUALLY though unless they ask me to take it easy on them...I won't lol.
80's was oldest I believe....

He showed me some stuff I didn't even know about!

Then he fucked the shit outta me. (Honestly - I was shocked when he told me his age afterwards.)

I guess I'll talk louder if they said "what" and hold their hand to their ear when I speak. (Ok, I kid, I kid.)

But each session is gonna be different. I'm not a robot or a fembot. (cheesy austin powers reference.)
70's... I was a littlle take back at first but he had lots of energy and was totally fun!
Are you ladies ever woried about giving the guy a heart attack? Then again what a way to go
My oldest was in his 80's, still fun no matter what age- I prefer older gentlemen.

Years ago my provider friend was with a client and he had a heart attack and died- she knew CPA and tried to revive him to no avail. She called 911 and they came, she spoke to the LE and they knew without her saying what she was doing. She felt horrible and did the right thing.