review discout

Hey guys,

have seen "review discout rate" from many hobbists.
What is this specifically?

THANKS,
The provider is most likely new and offers a discount off her regular rates if the gent writes a review to help her either get more business, get verified or collect reviews.
The provider is most likely new and offers a discount off her regular rates if the gent writes a review to help her either get more business, get verified or collect reviews. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
That's different. He's asking about the "discout" rate. You know!
Well I dont think there is a standard discount for reviews so it could be different with every lady.
Well I dont think there is a standard discount for reviews so it could be different with every lady. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
The previous poster was making fun of the how the guy spelled discount
The previous poster was making fun of the how the guy spelled discount Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I wasn't really making fun of anyone ... just being "light" ... WE ALL make typos ...

.. and that was a TYPO .. I'm sore of it ..
lol I hadn't even noticed that
*Blonde moment*
  • Alli
  • 04-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I have heard of some offering the discount after you have written the review and come to see her agian.
Individual providers
Individual cost

Next question.
lol I hadn't even noticed that
*Blonde moment* Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
If it had not been for you, I wouldn't have noticed it either. But I'm always looking for new words, also. A collection of "Blonde moments" with you would be memorable and note worthy to say the least.