STD and the Hobbyist

I see so many requests, posts and ads talking about BB services....so I have to wonder.

How many of you hobbyist are worried about std's?

Which ones concern you?

Are you put off by herpes? HPV1 which is just cold sores of the mouth...or HPV2 which is sores on the genital area.
Which are acceptable to YOU?

Do you want to know if your favorite provider is positive or would you rather be blissfully ignorant?

AND .....

What about toys....YIKES I've heard stories about providers that are less than meticulous in the care and cleaning and have actually passed things on to other clients.

Do you notice if your provider is lax in the condom department?? Do you care?

For ME personally, I happen to be a germ-a-phobe so safety is ALWAYS first and foremost.

But I just wonder....what are the guys take
What about toys....YIKES I've heard stories about providers that are less than meticulous in the care and cleaning and have actually passed things on to other clients. Originally Posted by Touchlush
Most of the nasty stuff doesn't live at all well or very long outside the human body. If it did, you'd be spreading STDs on toilet seats, door knobs, etc.

However, I heartily endorse the idea of cleaning and sanitizing the toys properly.
Pregnancy is a concern.
Are you refering to BBBJ? DATY? I wouldn't go down on a lady with visible sores or lesions and I seriously doubt a lady would do the same on a man.

Are you put off by herpes? HPV1 which is just cold sores of the mouth...or HPV2
Originally Posted by Touchlush
Not trying to be an ass just trying to make sure all the information is presented accurately. It is HSV 1 and HSV 2. Herpes simplex virus. HPV is human papilloma virus which is a whole other deal.
Some good news/bad news facts: approximately 16% of population has HSV 2, but only 10-25% of those who acquire it ever experience any symptoms
On toys... it depends on the toy, but you can put a condom over a lot of them to solve that problem.