TS Kim Bella, crossed one off the bucket list

Well I already posted a full review here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=715707 but figured I would give a quick fun down. I met up with Kim Bella last Friday night and had the time of my life. Being fucked by a gorgeous ts has always been a fantasy of mine although I wasn't sure it would ever happen. I saw Kim had posted an ad for corpus Christi so I asked her if she was willing to top. She typically only bottoms but agreed so late Friday night she showed up at my place. I was blown away when I saw her, she is fucking beautiful!

So she comes in and sits on my couch and almost immediatley starts unbuttoning her top. Out comes her amazing breasts and we dive into an awesome make out session while I play with them. I start working my wat down and pull off her panties to reveal her cock. On a cover goes and I take her into my mouth. This went on for a bit before we moved to the bedroom and both disrobed. On went my cover and we went straight to 69. I moved back to just sucking her and what a sight to be looking up while doing it at her amazing body and beautiful face! She finally was rock hard and I lubed uo. I strattled her and eased her into me. I rode her slowly at first and then she picked up the pace fucking me hard from below. I wanted her to fuck me mish so we flipped over and resumed. She was really getting into it and really started giving it to me. Her smile was from ear to ear as she plunged deep inside me while I stroked my cock. I was getting close and she tensed up letting out a scream of pure ecstasy and as I came on my stomach she came hard. We cleaned up and she let me know that it was the first time she had ever came while fucking someone.

It was exactly the experience I had always fantasized about and will definitely have to do it again if she ever comes back to town!
Good for you. Glad you had a great time.

MF
wow---so cool!
She is hot. Can't find any dick pics though. Oh well.
She does look lovely. But that damn LOUD music on her site is distracting.

It does sound like a VERY hot time. Glad that you shared!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
+1
Music is a turn off.
Cnograts on working on the bucket list...this is on mine too...as well as a few other naughty activities
Glad your first TS experience was what you were looking for. Hope my first time will be as good as yours.