*~*FREE incall for share*~*

I've been renting a room for a week now [Staff edit. M](eventually I want to move across the st and honestly it's getting kinda lonely doing this all by myself again. I used to share my incalls with my old partner Ch@rlie but she's long gone now and would like to make a new friend here and maybe even eventually doubles partner or just share my incall. I have lingerie and shower stuff and makeup and laptop with internet to share also. Please let me know if you're interested!

Let's not paint targets on our backs or the backs of others, OK? M
I'm surprised no one has tagged your post, I know you've been around for a while and I know safety is of the utmost importance to both Providers and Hobbyists but posting your incall location just seems pretty unsafe.

If I were a stalker or LE, I'd know where to look and find you without making any type of appointment.

I'm hitting the on your post and hopefully for your safety, the MOD's can remove your incall location.
Hey where are you I'm in Plano?
I am a 45 year old reputable provider, and i live and work in Fort Worth. I am non smoker, ddf ect. and I have all of my own supplies. I would like to work on the dallas area a few days per week. So if you are still looking, you can send me a PM. and we maybe can meet for lunch as a meet and greet... Thank you, Melissa
Are you still in SA? Sounds like a good time for a road trip if so.
Im in san dirgo but if your ever down this way im looking for a doubles partner too
hi melissa im chrystal and i was wondering if you were interested in networking with me when i travel to texas. im looking for a private incall spot and another safe provider who would like to make extra money driving.if this intersts you id be glad to talk. google me in the meantime xxxchrystallite