locked down

so they lock down a town all day looking for a guy. Lift the lock down ta give up for the day err night. So now a guy goes to his back yard to see blood coming out of the drain hole of his boat, and so they found him.

well they got him
but maybe it would have been faster if there was no lock down

debate: did they need to lock down Watertown, nearby towns and Boston?

seems like over kill to me.
  • Doove
  • 04-19-2013, 07:56 PM
I suppose we could have bombed the shit out of Iraq instead.
it would be a start

this time we take the oil
So now a guy goes to his back yard to see blood coming out of the drain hole of his boat, and so they found him. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Guys with boats must be smarter than most!
so they lock down a town all day looking for a guy. Lift the lock down ta give up for the day err night. So now a guy goes to his back yard to see blood coming out of the drain hole of his boat, and so they found him.

well they got him
but maybe it would have been faster if there was no lock down

debate: did they need to lock down Watertown, nearby towns and Boston?

seems like over kill to me. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am ashamed of the people of Watertown, allowing the authorities to trample them. Sheeple seems to nice a word.

235 years ago the Brits had no chance in that neck of the woods because every house, loyalists aside, had a person in it that was ready to deal with the threat. Now it's a much different story, "I think I'll go check my 401k while the Gestapo searches my house."

It would be interesting to see what that town looks like tomorrow morning. I imagine the cops and media will leave it a filthy mess.
watching the Air force and Navy drop bombs would have made for better TV. Dam, now how is that little shit in N Korea got to do ta get the drive by news back on him. Well the fat lady sang err Oblama, about time my radio was on to something better.
Guys with boats must be smarter than most! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
no see post #5

I sayin if Wastertown was not locked down all day. Maybe the guy would have found the blood on and draining from boat sooner. Then called the cops. Rather than wating for the lock down to be lifted, find him and call.

And putting up with a lock down, WTF, "land of the brave" should be land of the sheep.
Guys with boats must be smarter than most! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
What about Gals, lol?
What about Gals, lol? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Of course, gals too!
if the guy that was carjacked was carrying a firearm , he may have spared that town the lock down
its good he was finally caught
if the guy that was carjacked was carrying a firearm , he may have spared that town the lock down Originally Posted by JONBALLS
And saved on all the overtime spent.
  • Doove
  • 04-19-2013, 09:51 PM
if the guy that was carjacked was carrying a firearm , he may have spared that town the lock down Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Or he might be dead.
Or he might be dead. Originally Posted by Doove
I guess......then again if your ONLY option is to

just submit to whatever some lunatic,,, wants you to do

then you are already pretty much not living...

just tell every crook, hell, for that matter every polititian

your going to let them do WHATEVER they want,,just let me live

hey, yah, just do what you will to me , then when your done

ill still be alive ,

, yah sure thing........ummm........no thanks
so......besides the cops, the only other people in town that will have firearms are terorists and crooks?

and then all those cops just left the guy in a boat?
sounds like a plan

why didnt this terrorist follow the gun laws in that town?

i wonder if the fbi/immigration/hls/ student visas....whatever , did any kinda backround checks on these guys

and how effective those backround checks ended up being?