BOSTON Tragedy ...

http://www.boston.com/

They got Suspect Two!

And now the real work begins ... WHY?

God Bless our men and women in uniform and the 1st responders who keep us safe!

Perhaps THIS is where the dollars should go instead of the wasteful monies spent on provider/John round-ups!

DD
This may be the most detailed account of the dramatic events in the Boston area in the last 24 hours:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...057_story.html
Somebody's got to do this, and I grow increasingly more disgusted by the minute, so it might as well be here where my anonymous self can take a beating.

I hear a lot of love for the Founding Fathers on these pages. I don't feel that's extending to due process or the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

But even if they are guilty, and I've heard nothing of their guilt but from media I distrust, it's a sad and lost soul that delights in their demise. Yes there are bad people in the world, and yes they must be punished. But those who enjoy and applaud the process of the downfall of a man are on the same path of destruction.

I watched the news tonight. I saw a ton of tax dollars standing on the street not doing shit. Same thing in Niagara Falls today, because a chocolate colored dude with MA plates wouldn't make eye contact with a reservist that probably has an esteem issue.

It is sad what occurred in Boston. Nevertheless, it doesn't make every Bostonian great. There's still tens of thousands of despicable dirtbags in that town, just like any other city.

I wish I lived in Watertown, MA, and I could have tested my mettle, my resolve to say, "No! You cannot order me to stay inside, I will not abide."
America Fuck Yeah!

• GP
  • 04-20-2013, 09:57 AM
America Fuck Yeah!

Originally Posted by mwebber
lol
JohnnyC,

You Won't get any grief from me about your post but I will respond later this evening after I have had a few drinks! Because what you said deserves a well thought out response and as we all know my responses get better AFTER I've had a drink or 7!

DD
im not sure what the boston pd and those agencys were suppose to do diferant.?

they had no idea what this guy had, they couldnt have people out just walking around getting in the way.

how the hell would they know who's who, and if you started walking around , how would they know your not involved.

I would have no problem giving them the leway to do their job

I just disagree that you cant have a semiauto rifle with a 30 round magazine with you , in your own house, just in case this lunatic decides he wants to breach your front or back door
I wounder how many holes the cops put in that boat. Guy should have waited a day or two ta call. so as gone or dead.

monday would have been good for me. as at work I would not have ta listen to it all day
  • GP
  • 04-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Are they going to buy him a new boat?
does insurance cover that car jack?

that guys got to be pissed

and doove just wants you to stand by and let people trash your car

after you worked your ASS off for it

and now you can fit it in a fucking shopping cart

now the poor bastard has to go and work twice and three times as hard getting taxed up his ass in a shitty oblama economy
  • GP
  • 04-20-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but I found this an interesting read.

http://www.infowars.com/security-theater-moves-to-act-two-following-arrest-of-boston-marathon-bombing-suspect/

I would still like to hear more about this shootout at the boat. I don't buy it. If the kid was hiding in a boat and a shootout occurred, he would have been an easy target. 10 or 20 shots would have hit and killed him for sure. The only thing I can think of is it was not an "all out" shootout. My guess is that LE was hopefully concerned about being in a neighborhood and worried about stray bullets. After it was all said and done, I am surprised he survived. I expected him to be riddled with holes or to commit suicide. Unless of course he really was a patsy LOL
im not sure what the boston pd and those agencys were suppose to do diferant...they had no idea what this guy had, they couldnt have people out just walking around getting in the way...how the hell would they know who's who, and if you started walking around , how would they know your not involved...I would have no problem giving them the leway to do their job Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'm coming from the perspective that not having armed guards in the streets, not having homes searched, not being told to stay inside are paramount ingredients to freedom. I'm saying the results do not justify those evil means. I would rather the alleged suspect escape than the privacy and rights of the innocent be infringed upon, even if the innocent are willing.

We don't have to prove we're not involved, they have to prove who is. That is a fundamental we are losing sight of. Better a thousand guilty men go free than one innocent be imprisoned. Our financial industry gets this benefit, big time, but that's off topic.
JohnnyC,

You Won't get any grief from me about your post but I will respond later this evening after I have had a few drinks! Because what you said deserves a well thought out response and as we all know my responses get better AFTER I've had a drink or 7!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Back in the day, we could have had a wonderful conversation over those beverages. Now I'm a raging drunk that will blackout and start grabbing whatever ass walks by, getting into who knows what else. It's not just sad for me, I was fun to drink with!

Have one for me, I'm interested to hear your views.
Hang on I'm STILL working on my drin ... I mean my response!

DD
  • GP
  • 04-20-2013, 08:25 PM
JC, it seems to me a whole lot of people don't seem to care much for the constitution any more. At least not all of it. They only seem to care about the parts that fit their agenda's at that particular time. And the ones that don't like it, are the ones trying to change it (or get rid of it completely), even though they are in the minority.