How do I post an ad on this site

• Nyle
  • 04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
Ive created a profile but im stuck trying to figure out how to get seen?? HELP
  • Mokoa
  • 04-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Welcome to ECCIE.NET!

You may post a weekly ad in the ad forums once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff in your area.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

Once the required information is received the verification process could take 24-48 hours.

And also...

Glad to have you here!
how do you know if u been verified ?? and if i am verified how do i post an ad??
  • Mokoa
  • 05-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Your account shows as not being verified.

Once you provide the information I specified in Post 2 to your local ECCIE Staff, they will notify you when you are set up.
Ive created a profile but im stuck trying to figure out how to get seen?? HELP Originally Posted by Nyle
if you dont have a website or reviews from another website already established, you have to go through the bullshit of finding a "hobbyist" in chat and make them a deal to get a review
  • Mokoa
  • 05-08-2013, 11:15 PM
If you advertise on other sites, that will help you.
if you dont have a website or reviews from another website already established, you have to go through the bullshit of finding a "hobbyist" in chat and make them a deal to get a review Originally Posted by Tina_Fontaine
You have access to the Welcome & Introduction forum. You get to post an ad there before ever becoming verified. Check out your local forum for the "welcome wagon" and post an ad. You can easily generate at least some starting business there.

Start a free website. Include some pictures. Tell hobbyists your location and rates. Look at other ads in the welcome forum for idea. Look at other verified provider ads for ideas.

The idea that you have to go to chat and "make them a deal" is incorrect. While I'm sure it works, you don't NEED to do it.
thanks for the information
Welcome aboard Nyle and Snowbunnyhoney, play safe.
Babe if you need help you can pm or call me.,, 320-560-7026