What is the stupidest, dumbest, silliest, or goofy thing ?

That you have ever bartered for a sexual favor?

Over in the "Sandbox" someone mentioned they traded a bridle bit for a BJ. That got me thinking, what's the silliest thing you've ever traded/bartered/swapped for any type of sexual favor?

Me, a shirt for a BJ.
  • oden
  • 07-13-2010, 05:01 PM
I was at an Austin massage parlor years ago and there were all these boots lined up against the wall. I asked what that was all about and was told that men had left them for collateral when they found out there were extras available for more money. Since I hadn't started my session I left and came back later with more cash.LOL
I bartered a chicken for sex in the PI many many moons ago
LOL i gave BBBJ & swallowed for a math book , in front of the book store lol .. The thing is looking back on it , I could afford the book. He was just so freaking hot with that bad boy look and blue eyes OMG .... It did not help he dared me ..lol
For a math book? Damn....I wish I was that hot!
I have a math book for sale.
Mines pretty lame, I did a girls homework and worked on her computer. But for 4 months, i got laid every Sunday.
Bananas. I'm just going to leave it at that.

-Kitten, that is one hot avatar
Well I dont know if this is silly or not but I once received FS for some Diet pills from my work lol
In college I used to work at a pizza place. delivered pizza to a hotel and the lady in the next room said if I had an extra pizza she would make it worth my while. Told her give me 20, went back to store, jacked an extra pizza, delivered and she delivered.
I bought a house, a car, paid utilities and bought groceries for a woman for years to get an occasional romp.(does it count that I married her) still seems silly.
I bought a house, a car, paid utilities and bought groceries for a woman for years to get an occasional romp.(does it count that I married her) still seems silly. Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty
HA HA HA!!! I was trying to think of a clever way to say something about my marriage. Good one.
A female employee who worked for my company, but not in my area of influence, got it in her head that being my really good friend would help her career. We fucked for about 6 months and she ended up getting promoted (on her own merit), and she transferred to another location. On occasion business would take me to her new location and I would stay with her and have some really nasty sex until I returned home. She ended up taking a job with another company and we have lost contact... That and she went and got hitched. Bummer.

All in all, was a lot of fun, and all due to her goofy misconception that I was helping her up the ladder.
  • oden
  • 07-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Bananas. I'm just going to leave it at that.

-Kitten, that is one hot avatar Originally Posted by Sa_artman
Did you show up in a loincloth or a suit! LOL
  • Tr0y
  • 07-14-2010, 12:22 PM
I worked at a UHaul here in town...hot girl, offered $50 discount for a BJ. Got said BJ in the back of the same truck she rented! Those moving cushions are handy hehe.